TEAM SHELBY FORUM

who's going to make the move?

07SHELBY GT

Guys, why dont we wait and see, this forum will become the GT forum as it is better then the other one. There is no sense worrying or threatening, until we all see how it pans out

amy

Well, what if one is of the opinion that the present one ain't broke, so why are we fixin' it? Too much like movin' from the small town in which you were born to the big city. You kinda wonder what it is you can possibly gain? My two cents worth. Jim

Whoa there!

FACT CHECK IN AISLE THREE!!!!

This is an upgrade of the current software more than anything else. We already have a GT500 area here just as it is over there. We can police things there, just as we did here, and just because that area was mostly GT500 people wasn't because they didn't want to support us but because we were all over here. All this doomsday stuff is silly, no one did this to piss people off! These boards are running on 2002/3 software it's time to change.

There is no fee to do what we have always done, ZERO, NONE, ZIPPO, ZILCH, the only fee is if you choose to join the new club and at $50 when you bought a $40K car, I'm sorry but I don't understand the issue. But again there is NO FEE, NO COST, to just continue to do what we're doing.

In the end, if you choose not to post there, we'll all loose out. You from helping build something we can all be proud of, and us from getting your perspective, ideas, and comments and that would be unfortunate.

Thnx Matt !!! :D

I'm just trying to say how much i like this site and dont want it to change !!! and IMo were getting moved to a site with people who dont own SGT's and there for the only time they would post in our topics would be to talk smack, some one took a pay off because even in the other post amy had replied that this has cost them alot of money , for me it could have been used for somthing else ! and does this site using 2002/03 software really have anything to do with it ??? i think the site is running just fine !!! well it was !!!! :(

Archived