TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Goodbye Friends!

ilmor

Guys, lets just wait and see, I dont understand the "Im leaving" crap.... this is a good thing with more support, I just don't get it

Amy

In my experience, change always freaks out a certain percentage of the population. Human nature is such that any change with an unknown outcome is perceived to be bad. It will pass. TeamShelby will become the new norm, and when that changes, everyone will bemoan its passing too. Life goes on!! :D

Guess I'll go drop the hammer in the Shelby on the way to lunch. Got to go!!

Umm...I guess I need to crawl out of the recovery bed a little more. I'm not sure what is going on but I have about 6 pages of unread threads and obviously there are some changes coming. The back surgery went fine and maybe the drugs are preventing me from grasping this completely...this site is shutting down and we are moving to Stangsunleashed?

I have been a member there forever as well...not as long as theMustangSource but I was one of the originals. I have no problem with the site as long as it has all of you there and we can keep it as close to nice as we can. I guess I need to catch up on some more threads!

:o

Archived