TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Goodbye Friends!

ilmor

Can't fight it...may as well join it!! See you guys over at stangsunleashed / Team Shelby. I decided why bother to post here if its all moving anyway. Anyway, I gotta get my number of posts up over there!

Can't fight it...may as well join it!! See you guys over at stangsunleashed / Team Shelby. I decided why bother to post here if its all moving anyway. Anyway, I gotta get my number of posts up over there!

already joined, but im still on both sites. i think i would like to be the LAST post on this site. so im staying here until they turn out the lights and the partys over. :lol:

michael morris

It kinda scares me to think I will be in here with some of you with the lights out !!! :P :o :o

I am staying too ! Gonna be a bunch of us here in the dark ! :unsure:

Don't worry, I have a glow stick....................

:lol: from disneyland that we picked while we were there. Its real bright in a dark room. My kid kept waking me up with the darn thin......................... :)

I posted this in another thread but here is a good spot for it. I am mostly a lurker but here is my post......

I am not even an SGT owner but I like this site too. Please do not take it away. Our cars are similar so I look lurk here for issues and ideas such as the foglights behind the grille idea, feelings about the car as far as handling, and because you guys are not crude/rude/or closed minded. KEEP THIS SITE OPEN! Look forward to seeing you on TeamShelby.com

BTW: I love the White SGT with the GT500 spoiler.....looks good.

Gib

Question: If a post whore posts but no one is left on the site to read it is it really a post??! And Michael, you wont be the last post. You and I are on the East coast. So after you post Socal or Stump will have a 3 hour advantage with which to get in the last post. Hell Swede is there too and a bunch of others. Once again us East coasters get the shaft!! ;)

Question: If a post whore posts but no one is left on the site to read it is it really a post??! And Michael, you wont be the last post. You and I are on the East coast. So after you post Socal or Stump will have a 3 hour advantage with which to get in the last post. Hell Swede is there too and a bunch of others. Once again us East coasters get the shaft!! ;)

hmm the post whore is a good question! im going to talk to Bud and find out the exact second that the lights are going out and then ill know when to post, but then how will anyone know its the last post? maybe i can just tell everyone i was the last guy to post, yall wouldnt know any different :lol:

michael morris

I am hoping to stay behind after they lock up. :D

insert cricket noise here.

basically your whole post history is cricket noise.......member since April 2006 & 37 posts!

Everyone lets welcome one of the founding fathers, No. 63. :D .....j/k.

Although I still get impressed everytime Robin posts....member no.4! :blink:

i have already called LAST post. its like calling shotgun. if you call it you get it

michael morris

and by the way John its quanity not quality. anyone can post stuff that makes sense, but it takes special talent to post the crap i do :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nicely played MM

hmm the post whore is a good question! im going to talk to Bud and find out the exact second that the lights are going out and then ill know when to post, but then how will anyone know its the last post? maybe i can just tell everyone i was the last guy to post, yall wouldnt know any different :lol:

michael morris

OK how about this! Last guy to post wakes up Bud on the way out and Bud will let us know!LOL ;)

Archived