TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indian Summer rolls on.....

mywickedshelby

this is unbelievable.

63 degrees & sunny again today.

I am so happy for those just getting their cars now that the weather has cooperated....BIG TIME!

and you are getting to enjoy your cars!

Those of us up North know Winter is coming....but this is great.

High 50's forecast for the weekend, and it will turn cold next week, but it could have done that a month ago and none of us would have blinked.

this is a really great gift.

Yes it is beautiful up here today too. They had forecast rain for today but it went elsewhere. We have had a few frosty windsheild mornings already. We are on borrowed time my freind. I got to get the casr washed and away soon. Theres nothing like washing a car in late November. Turns an "outey" into an "innie" real fast ;)

Yes it is beautiful up here today too. They had forecast rain for today but it went elsewhere. We have had a few frosty windsheild mornings already. We are on borrowed time my freind. I got to get the casr washed and away soon. Theres nothing like washing a car in late November. Turns an "outey" into an "innie" real fast ;)

LOL. Big time, the ol frozen hands trick.....been there! :blink:

I love winter actually. I am a snowmibiler and have always done outdoor stuff. I am just not ready for it this year. I still have sh*t to put away outside. I am almost done landscaping from putting in a pool 2 years ago. I should be done by the time we move in 10 years ;)

I love winter actually. I am a snowmibiler and have always done outdoor stuff. I am just not ready for it this year. I still have sh*t to put away outside. I am almost done landscaping from putting in a pool 2 years ago. I should be done by the time we move in 10 years ;)

The leaves are falling and the ponds are getting lower. It will be a good time to remove that forest of Willows in the back yard and get some firewood all at the same time!

Archived