TEAM SHELBY FORUM

cs6 dash plaque

amyb

Guys, we got in the final sample of what we want to use as the cs6 and 8 dash plaques for turn 1 and turn 2. We will finalize this week. We are also working on the basic certificate that goes with all the authorized shelby parts, I will have that next week.

I hope you like this.....

ok, rich will post the pic, I had a server issue..........he will post it by tomorrow mid day

Amy

yes, cs 6 cs 8 turn 1 and turn 2

Basically it looks good. The CS6 logo is a nice touch. I'm not too fond of the word "kit" as it brings to mind kit cars which were/are frames with fibreglass bodies draped over them (some of them hideous) and with usually an engine and transmission added. If instead it just said:

Turn 2 Conversion

Designed by

Shelby Automobiles

I think that would be preferable to:

Turn 2 Conversion Kit

Designed by

Shelby Automobiles

Hi to all,

I'm just finishing my white CS8 with blue lines. I got some troubles with the lines, that delayed my project a few weeks more. I am really happy to know about the dash plaque. What would be the procedure to obtain it. I have ordered all my stuff in hillbank, Jason is going to take care of what parts we bought to determine what plaque we will receive?

Any date ? and how much ?

Thanks

Ruben

I will post my COMPLETE car this weekend on the forum. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Is this a kit only? SAI doesn't install this?

Do you receive a CSM number with the CS6 or CS8 package?

Finally, what qualifies your CS to receive the plaque?

Ken

The authorized shops can do the installs.

CSM: Not sure, you would have to ask Amy if a car built at an authorized shop would qualify.

Dash Plaque: Installation of a complete kit (turn-1 or turn-2)

Archived