TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SN197 Owners Association and Shelby team up!

RogerS

Stump,

Does your cell phone have e-mail? If it does maybe you could use its address for the new forums. I don't know if it will work or not but I figure it might be worth a try.

*scratching head* :huh:

I have a log in already but my work has Websense and althought it lets ebay, my jeep sites, unexplained-mysteries, and the shelby forum through it blocks the stangs forum. My major time online is during the day while at work since at night I have a life. :D

Except for tonight abviously

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*scratching head* :huh:

I have a log in already but my work has Websense and althought it lets ebay, my jeep sites, unexplained-mysteries, and the shelby forum through it blocks the stangs forum. My major time online is during the day while at work since at night I have a life. :D

Except for tonight abviously

Oh, I thought the problem was that SU wouldn't take free e-mail accounts. I was thinking the phone mail might be a work-around to that.

guys, stangs and team shelby are separate. they are a bit combined because we were all at sema when it launched and it got a bit combined. It will be all sorted out this weekend. This forum will not change, we will keep these forums for the GT and other, your passwords will all work.

amy

guys, stangs and team shelby are separate. they are a bit combined because we were all at sema when it launched and it got a bit combined. It will be all sorted out this weekend. This forum will not change, we will keep these forums for the GT and other, your passwords will all work.

amy

Amy-Will the forum topics all transfer over as is as well? thanks for the info

" Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"

- William Wallace, 1377

Hi,

This is Robert from the StangsUnleashed site. I wanted to explain a little bit of of what we are doing and try to answer some questions and address your concerns.

First, It was Carroll Shelby’s idea and wish to form Team Shelby. His desire is to unite people who love the brand under one umbrella. After Carroll and Amy got together, they contacted us to help formulate Team Shelby.

Please let me address some of your concerns:

- All of the members here, along with your posts will be preserved and added to the new Team Shelby site.

- People from THIS site will moderate the Shelby GT section on the new site.

- We came together and changed our logos and apparel to better reflect the new club under Carroll Shelby, rather than just one specific Shelby car.

- If anyone has some ideas, let’s share them to better enhance what we want to do. We want to know what you want to see from the new site, which launches on 11 January - Carroll’s birthday.

Let’s give Carroll Shelby’s vision a chance. It is in nobody’s desire to have friction between fellow Shelby owners and enthusiats.

PS / you can now register with a free e-mail on the Team Shelby site.

Well...<cracks knuckles>...guess I need to find this site and register. I'm not going to get into the drama part of all of this and I will reserve my judgement until I have spent a good amount of time on the new site. Afterall, adapting is what we do best in the military.

:rolleyes:

Well...<cracks knuckles>...guess I need to find this site and register. I'm not going to get into the drama part of all of this and I will reserve my judgement until I have spent a good amount of time on the new site. Afterall, adapting is what we do best in the military.

:rolleyes:

Hmm...nevermind. I realize that it is still Stangsunleashed. Signed up with that one right after it came active. Luckily I have the same login so I will see you guys over there...or here.

Let’s give Carroll Shelby’s vision a chance. It is in nobody’s desire to have friction between fellow Shelby owners and enthusiats.

+1.....AND, the site will ultimately be what you make it. Nobody bashes the Shelby GT there, in fact, there are several on the site who have both the Shelby GT AND the GT500, and love them both for different reasons. One is like a surgical knife, the other like a chainsaw.

They both get the job done but in very different ways! :P

I know some of you know me from both sites, and I can categorically say that you will be surprised at the acceptance you will get there. Most everyone is there for the love of the cars that the MAN helped design & build.

You want to know what I cannot wait for?????

The MONSTER shows and meets we'll all have as a result of this! This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!! B)

+1.....AND, the site will ultimately be what you make it. Nobody bashes the Shelby GT there, in fact, there are several on the site who have both the Shelby GT AND the GT500, and love them both for different reasons. One is like a surgical knife, the other like a chainsaw.

They both get the job done but in very different ways! :P

I know some of you know me from both sites, and I can categorically say that you will be surprised at the acceptance you will get there. Most everyone is there for the love of the cars that the MAN helped design & build.

You want to know what I cannot wait for?????

The MONSTER shows and meets we'll all have as a result of this! This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!! B)

Chris,

I'll disagree with you on the NOBODY bashes the Shelby GT. I have been a member of stangsunleashed for a little bit of time and it does happen from time to time. Whether serious or tounge in cheek most of the time but it does happen.

Chris,

I'll disagree with you on the NOBODY bashes the Shelby GT. I have been a member of stangsunleashed for a little bit of time and it does happen from time to time. Whether serious or tounge in cheek most of the time but it does happen.

It does happen from time to time, but few and far between. One thing I know is that we can all stick up for each other if it happens and put an end to it real quick.

yes, its all true, and the old cobra guys dont accept the csx4000, The vintage Mustages debate the California special and the 69-70 cars, that is why we have the club. and that is why there are still specialty clubs, like svt, boos, clubcobra, etc.Team Shelby wants all Shelby and Shelby enthusiests. Lets wait for the bashing to happen before we get upset.

thanks!

Amy

to heck with this i say we go over there right now and start bashing.......

the new camaro and new dodge challenger. they we can all have something is common right off.

of course i joking, because some dork would take offense to that also. so only bash car dealers, yall all seem to agree on that :lol:

michael morris

Archived