TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SN197 Owners Association and Shelby team up!

RogerS

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grabber,

No offense to you or CW but I think what is eating at most people on here is the timing. We were just fine right here in our little SGT hideout all by ourselves. Then one day you show up and start posting and the next thing we know you and CW promoting the heck out of Stangs Unleashed. I don't think anyone is against you guys but the timing could have been better and the promoting and cheerleading was a little over the top.

I found out about the Merge Sunday 10/28, so I knew one day before you guys. I did not come here last month to pave the way for me to post the merge info. I came here because the brand attracted me and that's the honest truth.

Will your trick be to disappear? :lol::lol::lol:

No swede,

I'm here to stay! :)

I found out about the Merge Sunday 10/28, so I knew one day before you guys. I did not come here last month to pave the way for me to post the merge info. I came here because the brand attracted me and that's the honest truth.

No swede,

I'm here to stay! :)

Congrats you already have 100 posts. OF course, I could have done without the underwear pics.

then pm it to him :P

I dont know how you run things "over there" , but we have a strict womens only underwear rule here!<

get with the program! j/k.really.no really.

really Grabber, I will mellow with time....you got 100 years? :lol:

I'll be here all week, try the veal, remember to tip those hard workin waitresses!

then pm it to him :P

I dont know how you run things "over there" , but we have a strict womens only underwear rule here!<

get with the program! j/k.really.no really.

really Grabber, I will mellow with time....you got 100 years? :lol:

I'll be here all week, try the veal, remember to tip those hard workin waitresses!

Those are women's undies. I am going to get my wifey to wear them!

Maybe the front view will allow you to verify this.

Misc006.jpg

Thats fine but I hope you can see our side of this. You show up as a GT500 owner in a SGT post and then all of this happened. Like I said I don't think anyone is against you it's just that the timing and cheerleading made this whole thing look like a takeover.

I have no hard feelings towards you guys, and I hope we can all get along in the future.

Those are women's undies. I am going to get my wifey to wear them!

Maybe the front view will allow you to verify this.

Now see! What did I tell you guys! This are already better and we haven't even moved! I mean just how many ways and how many times do you need to see a picture of an SGT? How many hood scoop pictures!!

Whoa...watch out the Team Shelby guys have a better idea! Women's underwear! Yeah baby! This is a trend that I personally want to support and see expand! How about live models for the women's Shelby clothing! "Women of Shelby", "Shelby Girl of the Month", etc.. stay with me on this. I won't even go into what you'll get in the "private" forums. :blink:

I for one can't wait! B)

Move me today!

B)

Now see! What did I tell you guys! This are already better and we haven't even moved! I mean just how many ways and how many times do you need to see a picture of an SGT? How many hood scoop pictures!!

Whoa...watch out the Team Shelby guys have a better idea! Women's underwear! Yeah baby! This is a trend that I personally want to support and see expand! How about live models for the women's Shelby clothing! "Women of Shelby", "Shelby Girl of the Month", etc.. stay with me on this. I won't even go into what you'll get in the "private" forums. :blink:

I for one can't wait! B)

Move me today!

B)

How about a "Women of Shelby Calender" with our cars & modeling clothing?

LMAO on the Orange Boy comments. I get alot of that. :)

Now I need to talk my wifey into some trick or treat fun tonight!

I got her a trick. ;)

Misc008.jpg

see were here to talk about our Shelby GT's and people who dont have 1 will only put post about their underware !!! we dont want to see your underware and we dont want to have to change if your all into change so much then change it back to stay the way it is now before you guys F it up !!!! :angry:

see were here to talk about our Shelby GT's and people who dont have 1 will only put post about their underware !!! we dont want to see your underware and we dont want to have to change if your all into change so much then change it back to stay the way it is now before you guys F it up !!!! :angry:

My dear friend, if you don't like the underwear you could at least remove the img URL tag so not to post it again and again!

It was mildly cute the first time, for those of us with a warped sense of humor and I for one was happy to see something besides complaints, but it gets old fast when you guys can't seem to respond without removing the link and I have to scroll though panties over and over again. <_<

Just sayin...

My dear friend, if you don't like the underwear you could at least remove the img URL tag so not to post it again and again!

It was mildly cute the first time, for those of us with a warped sense of humor and I for one was happy to see something besides complaints, but it gets old fast when you guys can't seem to respond without removing the link and I have to scroll though panties over and over again. <_<

Just sayin...

no problem i didnt mean to add to the prob. and i didnt know i could remove it . Thnx!!! :D

I'll miss you too swede.... :rolleyes:

oops. Now days I'm not real sure where we are supposed to go anymore.

I actually go to another one called jeepsunlimited. Got my wires crossed.

Stump,

Does your cell phone have e-mail? If it does maybe you could use its address for the new forums. I don't know if it will work or not but I figure it might be worth a try.

Archived