TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There have been a few comments...BUT

mywickedshelby

TY Michael. I know that took alot to say that from a Yankees fan to the Red Sox so it means alot. Yea it was the weirdest feeling the past 2 games knowing that we were going to win no matter what. I have never had that feeling before with the Sox!LOL Now if the Past can keep on the throttle it will be a real good year. The bruins are playing well and the Celtics look hopeful. We must be dreaming. Not to mention the other thing I never thought I would see in my lifetime happened this year...I got to own a Shelby :)

Yea I agree. I think after next weeks game you wont hear running up the score whining. In a game like we have this weekend you never let up. So the past 8 weeks worth of high scores will pay off. After staying up late for the past 2 weeks watching baseball playoffs Im just glad this game starts at 4 :)

Webba, Roger & Lori, Aodwyer, RIHarley, and anyone else I may have forgotten....

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RED SOX WINNING THE WORLD SERIES!

We did love taking 5 of 6 from you down the stretch and making it close, but we crumbled when it counted.

You guys were the best team. Enjoy!

Thank you my friend.

TY Michael. I know that took alot to say that from a Yankees fan to the Red Sox so it means alot. Yea it was the weirdest feeling the past 2 games knowing that we were going to win no matter what. I have never had that feeling before with the Sox!LOL Now if the Past can keep on the throttle it will be a real good year. The bruins are playing well and the Celtics look hopeful. We must be dreaming. Not to mention the other thing I never thought I would see in my lifetime happened this year...I got to own a Shelby :)

congrats on your red sox !!!! but i have two final words for you "GO SHARKS" !!!!!! :lol:

LOL Frankie, did I mention we have a team called the Bruins??! They dont seem to suck as bad as normal...so far. I was surprised to see the guy from Phili only got a 2 game suspension for that hit on Bergeron. LOoks like he will be out a bit with a grade 3 concussion.

IMO I think you guys will end up taking the Cowboys. I think Coughlin has doen a terrific job changing his demeanor and getting his team to play better. Eli has stepped up too. And I think alot has to do with Tiki running his yap. They have circled the wagons so to speak. Could be a really good year for them.

LOL Frankie, did I mention we have a team called the Bruins??! They dont seem to suck as bad as normal...so far. I was surprised to see the guy from Phili only got a 2 game suspension for that hit on Bergeron. LOoks like he will be out a bit with a grade 3 concussion.

yeah i know of the bruins , were big time hockey family here !!! your team is playing very good so far this year , you guys even beat the sharks for their home opener on the 13th with 7sec left on the clock ! I was pissed off for days !!!!!!!!!! :D

that player from the flyers should have gotten more than 2 game susp. !

that was a very bad boarding hit !!!!!!!!!!!

Archived