TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Number 286 In NM

jw last

Recently purchased #286, now in Albuquerque. Interior is very clean, a few dings, stripes down center of car very faded but passable for now. Pretty high mileage.....24K, but ok by me.

Anybody have any luck with replacement stripes (looked on Shelby Website, didn't see they were available) or a color code for the stripes?

Also, anybody keeping a tally on which cars have gone where?

JW

Recently purchased #286, now in Albuquerque. Interior is very clean, a few dings, stripes down center of car very faded but passable for now. Pretty high mileage.....24K, but ok by me.

Anybody have any luck with replacement stripes (looked on Shelby Website, didn't see they were available) or a color code for the stripes?

Also, anybody keeping a tally on which cars have gone where?

JW

They are available just ask for Keith Criswell and he will help you out. The complete kit (less doors) is around $800.

John

yes ive already ordered them and fixed #16 for a customer in Texas. You have to prove to Keith you own a GT-H. Shelby owns the rights to that particular color and legally cannot be duplicated within 4 shades of either side of the spectrum. You can purchase it like John said for around $800.00 I get a discount for being a dealer but will tell you alot of graphic shops wont mess with the stripes because there is no tape over the stripes so the stripes will easilly stretch out of shape and you need another GT-H there so they can do the measurements on the car. Because the stripe kit you order does not come pre cut with the correct width between the stripes.

Oh expect it to take days to take the stripes off. We had 4 people working on his car and it took about 2 complete days.

• 5 months later...

Archived