TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Revans310_merged

I joined this site after joining Stangsunleashed but never made my debut, So after all the good read I'm so happy to be part of your community.

My baby. # 08SGT0122

100_0453.jpg

100_0454.jpg

100_0455.jpg

Welcome!,And congrats on your Shelby purchase!I do believe you are the first Grabber Orange SGT to post!

Wow, your car sure does "grab" some attention! We know you'll enjoy your car and this forum as much as we do; welcome!

I wonder when we'll see the first photo of all SGT models together...white, black, blue, blue vert. and orange...I think that's it...?

My girlfriend has the same sun shade, I love it. Oh yes ....welcome to the forum! :D

Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Is your hood riveted on?

Hope not. That would make it really tough to check the oil. :lol: I do not know if all the '08s have the hood scoops riveted on but mine, #0282, has the rivets. Jim

I joined this site after joining Stangsunleashed but never made my debut, So after all the good read I'm so happy to be part of your community.

My baby. # 08SGT0122

100_0453.jpg

100_0454.jpg

100_0455.jpg

Cool, I didn't notice where you from when I first posted. I was born and raised in the Hawthorne area near Del Aire park and have now been in Missouri for the last 17 years. I purchased my SGT from a dealer in Albany, CA. and had it deliverd to my house after the conversion/mods. Welcome the the family and enjoy the ride. :)

Archived