TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#398 is now home

DLGT-H398

well I finally got my shelby!

#398 is in the garage and detailed.took me and the wife 8 hours over 3days to get all the crap off the paint.I may have paid a little to much but its a real clean unit with no scratches or dings and the interior is in new condition.looked at another one side by side and took the cleanest of the 2.the other was a couple thousand less but it had almost 2k more miles.got all my hertz documents and waiting on the SAI material.finaly!!!!now I can say I am a shelby owner :D

well I finally got my shelby!

#398 is in the garage and detailed.took me and the wife 8 hours over 3days to get all the crap off the paint.I may have paid a little to much but its a real clean unit with no scratches or dings and the interior is in new condition.looked at another one side by side and took the cleanest of the 2.the other was a couple thousand less but it had almost 2k more miles.got all my hertz documents and waiting on the SAI material.finaly!!!!now I can say I am a shelby owner :D

Hey DL! It's good to see that you're on the forums now. It was a lot of fun to park our Shelby's side by side at the last car event. I had a blast and I think the people there really liked seeing both our cars. I will see you around town hopefully this winter. Congrats again on your GT-H, it's one of the best specimens I have seen come off from the rental fleet and I don't think you paid too much for it at all considering how immaculate she is! -Now you have to hunt down your 1:18 scale Diecast GT-H

-Zach

Hey DL! It's good to see that you're on the forums now. It was a lot of fun to park our Shelby's side by side at the last car event. I had a blast and I think the people there really liked seeing both our cars. I will see you around town hopefully this winter. Congrats again on your GT-H, it's one of the best specimens I have seen come off from the rental fleet and I don't think you paid too much for it at all considering how immaculate she is! -Now you have to hunt down your 1:18 scale Diecast GT-H

-Zach

hey thanks TKO!! I found the 1\18th model already.the only reason I say I may have paid to much is because of the new blow out price on the other one.kinda makes me mad but time will tell right?I just received my floor mats and center caps.still waiting on the SAI materials.hey wickedshelby this car was a las vegas rental out of Mccarren Airport.never left home untill auction.hey zach maybe we should get the shelbys out for one last run B4 the snow flys?? give me a call

hey thanks TKO!! I found the 1\18th model already.the only reason I say I may have paid to much is because of the new blow out price on the other one.kinda makes me mad but time will tell right?I just received my floor mats and center caps.still waiting on the SAI materials.hey wickedshelby this car was a las vegas rental out of Mccarren Airport.never left home untill auction.hey zach maybe we should get the shelbys out for one last run B4 the snow flys?? give me a call

HI 398,

I looked at yours in Victorville it also was very clean. Hard to make up your mind with so many clean ones to chose from.

TomG

Archived