TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAI materials have arrived (pics inside)!

mmcgrath100

Package includes the metal dash plaque w/your GT-H number, a numbered / engraved keychain, another plate commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Hertz program, and a certificate signed by the Shelby team! Definitely worth the wait and I am very impressed with even the idea that SAI would make these items available for those who ended up with the GT-H. :):):)

Package includes the metal dash plaque w/your GT-H number, a numbered / engraved keychain, another plate commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Hertz program, and a certificate signed by the Shelby team! Definitely worth the wait and I am very impressed with even the idea that SAI would make these items available for those who ended up with the GT-H. :):):)

Hi Mike,

Did you obtain the package through a request to Steve Fleske?

I have already been lucky to receive my Documents (window sticker etc) from Hertz in Oklahoma City.

Should i make another request for this pack?

Thanks

Kent

Thanks for sharing. Ever since the announcement, I eagerly look for the package. My wife can't figure out why I'm so excited for this stuff.

Did it come to you or to your dealer to be forwarded to you?

Thanks again for the pics!!!

I think you guys, who just got your cars, are thinking of the HERTZ documentation that went with the cars when they left SAI. Those documents may have been delivered to you via the dealer, auction company, or by Hertz (through Steve).

The SAI packet itself comes from Shelby and is sent to the registered owner. You must first register your car on this website.

Just so there's no confusion, by the time you get all the info from both Hertz and SAI, you should have:

1. Window sticker / build sheet / Shelby invoice / MSO (all from Hertz)

2. Shelby key chain / metal dash plaque / 40th anniversary badge / Shelby certificate (all from SAI)

I think you guys, who just got your cars, are thinking of the HERTZ documentation that went with the cars when they left SAI. Those documents may have been delivered to you via the dealer, auction company, or by Hertz (through Steve).

The SAI packet itself comes from Shelby and is sent to the registered owner. You must first register your car on this website.

Just so there's no confusion, by the time you get all the info from both Hertz and SAI, you should have:

1. Window sticker / build sheet / Shelby invoice / MSO (all from Hertz)

2. Shelby key chain / metal dash plaque / 40th anniversary badge / Shelby certificate (all from SAI)

My SAI stuff just arrived, be patient it is worth the wait!!

John

Mine arrived today also.

The next question:

Where are we gonna put the 40th anniversary emblem? I was looking at it tonite and I thought it may have looked best on the lower left corner of the trunk lid - next to the tail light.

Any opinions? Should we be consistent?

I've been lurking long enough, soaking up all the good info that's on this forum. Thought I ought to register and participate.

I got my SAI stuff today also....most excellent. I was thinking about the trunk plaque and looked at some pictures of the '66 GT350H. I notice it had a rectangular GT350 badge just inboard from the passenger side tail light. I thought that would be a good place to put the 40th Anniversary badge. I've (tried) to attach a picture.

Do you think it's OK to put the badge on with the supplied adhesive, or would it be better to have a body shop bolt it on?

Bob

Guys, I forgot to add this bit of info to the packages.

The 40th Badge that is for the psngr side of the trunk lid is 2 pieces. PLEASE make sure that you take them apart and remove the backing for the black piece. I am afraid that some of you might think that these two pieces are already stuck together. THEY ARE NOT. -John

Guys, I forgot to add this bit of info to the packages.

The 40th Badge that is for the psngr side of the trunk lid is 2 pieces. PLEASE make sure that you take them apart and remove the backing for the black piece. I am afraid that some of you might think that these two pieces are already stuck together. THEY ARE NOT. -John

Mine STILL did not come! I think I might die of anticipation!!!

Archived