TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Before and After pics

RogerS

I wish it wasnt so late in the season, I would take a ride up for you to do some side by side comparisons.

This way you would have a leg up on making the mods you want over the Winter.

Maybe Mr. Harley can help here, he still has the brace right?

( I think I just volunteered you Tim, oops! :blink: )

I was thinking Adam's is gone like yours.

Yes I'm (still) here. what do you want me to do? I have the stock Shelby brace also. Are you proposing a race btw Roger and I ? Gezz I'd hate to get my butt kicked so hard.... I know hwen I'm out classed. :rolleyes:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I'm (still) here. what do you want me to do? I have the stock Shelby brace also. Are you proposing a race btw Roger and I ? Gezz I'd hate to get my butt kicked so hard.... I know hwen I'm out classed. :rolleyes:

I was thinking more in the line of having him take the same turns in each of the 2 cars to determine if the strut brace makes that much of a difference....or if there is a discernable difference at all.

we know a race would not be fair...especially with little steve mcqueen behind the wheel of that s/c'd car! ;)

I was thinking more in the line of having him take the same turns in each of the 2 cars to determine if the strut brace makes that much of a difference....or if there is a discernable difference at all.

we know a race would not be fair...especially with little steve mcqueen behind the wheel of that s/c'd car! ;)

Does that mean he gets to drive my car? Sorry, only I get to abuse .....erhh... I mean, ...drive his car. :lol:

Archived