TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Before and After pics

RogerS

Just a few pics of before.............I'll get to the after later this evening. But you will already see the car before I post pics. Everyone has them stored in their cameras waiting to post them after I get the car. Bud's orders. :P

Adamscameras252.jpg

Adamscameras251.jpg

Adamscameras253.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! that's your garage, I could live in that. Lets see...........back in that corner.....recliner, frig, hot plate, micro, and a TV. Yup that'd work.

Just a few pics of before.............I'll get to the after later this evening. But you will already see the car before I post pics. Everyone has them stored in their cameras waiting to post them after I get the car. Bud's orders. :P

Adamscameras252.jpg

Adamscameras251.jpg

Adamscameras253.jpg

Nice garage.It makes me want to do mine this way-

Man those wheels make me drool. I wish I had a smiley for that! :)

Thanks DR I just fell in love with them and the theme of the car the minuite I knew they would clear the Extreem Brake Kit. 20x9 and 20x10's in the rear.

Now it's complete! Thank you all for the compliments on the garage. It's my home away from home so to speak. Those interested in the banner with their own CSM number, PM me for details.

Deliveryday003.jpg

Deliveryday001.jpg

Deliveryday004.jpg

Deliveryday002.jpg

Now that car is super fine!

That is just gorgeous !!!!

Congrats !!!

Thank you Sue. I have a lot of cleaning and detailing to do. Then I start adding parts I have been storing from SPP and others. I do have a great winter project.

congrats again !!!!!!!!!!!!! nice rims !!!!!!!!!!! :D

first pic looks bad though it looks like your hood is all warped !!!!!!

Oh it's perfect...........just the lighting and focus on the camera.

Your car turned out great! Nice car/garage combo.

Thanks Ramo1. It's finally here.

Now that is soooooooo fresh it is sick. From the CS8 hood to the CS69 wheels that car is like no other I have ever seen, a true one -of-a-kind in the entire world. Everybody, including myself went with the norm, 20" Razors etc... your uniqueness has given this car a #1 rating by me. Ihate to say it but it blows Socals & Adams out of the water , sorry guys but it is true. This car has what is takes-

Awesome, simply awesome!

roger, how many miles will you have on her, say by this time tomorrow? I know if I waited as long as you for your baby, I would drive it all day tomorrow.

It going to rain tomorrow so no driving but lots and lots of detailing. We may have a break in the weather on Sunday. You can bet I will have a few hundred on it on that day. I go back to work from vacation on Monday and my next day off will be Thursday. So it will sit until then. But I have some SPP to install while she is under cover and a slick steering wheel will be arriving also. The passenger air bag cover is coming out and being sent to Cali for Mr. Shelby's signature also. Head rests and console cover along with the shift boot going to Cali for some custome embroidery work and the rear block off plates are being sent to be painted with exposed rivets and Shelby logo remaining in brushed aluminum. It will keep me busy for some time.

But I will drive this car believe me.

Archived