TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby GT Items

mywickedshelby

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got my hat and shirts on yesterday. Everything was perfect. I was going to give the cap to my dad as a gift...now I don't want to part with it. I just don't know why shelbyperformanceparts.com can't sell a simple SGT cap??? If you do a second round I might consider a second hat.

thanks Michael and pass on the thanks to Michelle as well.

UPDATE!!!

Sue. i had you down for XL and your ordered XXL, so i ordered them for you today and they will be in WED. will ship we they come in

whr44, michelle shipping your tomorrow. she was waiting on 1 hat. (we found it)

everyone else. this is what i have left over and what i ordered today. (wicked you are taken car of)

6 XXL powered by Ford tshirts

5 XL PBF shirts

2 L PBF shirts

11 XXL SGT shirts

5 XL SGT shirts

2 L SGT shirts

to make sure i had enought hats i ordered more today. should be here and shipped on WED

12 PBF hats. (these look great, see above post)

i posting these here before i put them on the darkside (SU) want yall to have first choice. shipping is same as last time

first come, first serve. if these are still avaible in a day or so im going to take them to SU.

thanks yall

michael morris

UPDATE!!!

Sue. i had you down for XL and your ordered XXL, so i ordered them for you today and they will be in WED. will ship we they come in

whr44, michelle shipping your tomorrow. she was waiting on 1 hat. (we found it)

everyone else. this is what i have left over and what i ordered today. (wicked you are taken car of)

6 XXL powered by Ford tshirts

5 XL PBF shirts

2 L PBF shirts

11 XXL SGT shirts

5 XL SGT shirts

2 L SGT shirts

Hey, save me something for Saturday!!! The SGT shirts, are there convertibles?

Archived