TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby GT Items

mywickedshelby

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received the new Ford Collection catalog last night (actually first one I ever got) and surprisingly there were some new Shelby GT items.

I saw a Shelby GT t-shirt, t-shirts and caps with the Powered By Ford Emblem on them....

anyway....just wanted to alert the press! :rolleyes:

wicked,

is there a web site address ? how did you receive this catalog ?

I need to get that...but I have to wonder, why the items would be available in that catalog and not on shelbyperformanceparts.com?

There was definately a "powered by Ford" cap that looked just like the badge on our cars too..

I can check out the part number in the catalog and post later.

MM, If you are gearing up Sis for another mass mailing, your the best, u never miss an opportunity to help out.

And yes, at this point, I do BELIEVE MM is helping out just cause he is a nice guy and wants to help, not just cause they may or may not be a buck in it.(u da man!)

There was definately a "powered by Ford" cap that looked just like the badge on our cars too..

I can check out the part number in the catalog and post later.

MM, If you are gearing up Sis for another mass mailing, your the best, u never miss an opportunity to help out.

And yes, at this point, I do BELIEVE MM is helping out just cause he is a nice guy and wants to help, not just cause they may or may not be a buck in it.(u da man!)

i promise it aint for the money :lol: my sister enjoys selling a few things here and there and i let her do it all. i will look at the cataloge today.

michael morris

just picked up my cata. on page 59 theres a powered by ford w/ shebly gt underneath it. the hat is black with the correct Powered by Ford logo and silver lettered shebly gt. retail 22.00 i can get them for 17.00 plus shipping. item number s74201

also a tshirt with shelby underneath say legendary performance underneath that

something like this

SHELBY

legendary performance

GT

the shirt is gray item number s74202

black tshirt with powered by ford logo. retail 16.00 can get for 13.00

item number s70124

let me know if i can help yall. i will get michelle right on it.

michael morris

I was already going up one size, I am a large in alot of things. You do what makes the most sense for you.

I need XL.

cool i will order half XL and half XXL. that should work for most of us.

im ordering them now. 15 of each thing. hats and tshirts. 2 of each our already gone. let me know who else. i can order more if i need too.

michael morris

Hey Double-M, put me down for the gray legendary shirt (XL), the black Powered by Ford shirt (XL), and what the heck, I'll take a cap too!

Let us know how you want us to pay!

PS: Anyone seen leather/silk/nylon "bomber" style jackets with Shelby logos?

how about a large T shirt? I'll get one.

can do for you..

michael morris

Hey Double-M, put me down for the gray legendary shirt (XL), the black Powered by Ford shirt (XL), and heck, the cap too!

Let us know how you want us to pay!

im sure michelle will want to do pay pal again. i will talk to her tonight and make sure. i will post payment detail tomorrow. im keeping up with the orders.

michael morris

just picked up my cata. on page 59 theres a powered by ford w/ shebly gt underneath it. the hat is black with the correct Powered by Ford logo and silver lettered shebly gt. retail 22.00 i can get them for 17.00 plus shipping. item number s74201

also a tshirt with shelby underneath say legendary performance underneath that

something like this

SHELBY

legendary performance

GT

the shirt is gray item number s74202

black tshirt with powered by ford logo. retail 16.00 can get for 13.00

item number s70124

let me know if i can help yall. i will get michelle right on it.

michael morris

I'll take a hat and 1 each shirts xxl

Thanks Louie

Archived