TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Variation of the Orange Mustang

mywickedshelby

A convertible in a storm? Hmmmm.... :huh:

That Shaker looks sweet. Like it belongs on the car......

"....add whatever performance options you would like. Ford has said they will honor the original warranty so long as Ford MotorSports parts are used in the modifications. It is also possible to have an authorized Ford dealer install a Ford MotorSports supercharger kit on the car producing 400 HP and Ford will cover it under factory warranty."

A convertible in a storm? Hmmmm.... :huh:

That Shaker looks sweet. Like it belongs on the car......

"....add whatever performance options you would like. Ford has said they will honor the original warranty so long as Ford MotorSports parts are used in the modifications. It is also possible to have an authorized Ford dealer install a Ford MotorSports supercharger kit on the car producing 400 HP and Ford will cover it under factory warranty."

The only problem is that, there are few Motorsports dealers that do the install of S/C's and such around (My area anyway). I went and talked to our Ford dealer and they would only do suspenion type stff ie: Ford Racing ect.... No S/C's what so ever. Also, im not sure but i believe the warranty is 1 year 12,000 if you are still within a 3/36 situation. Correct me if im wrong on that. :unsure:

Archived