TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gotta check out this mustang!!!!!

frankieboo69

Interesting. :mellow:

I am starting to feel a little sick! :unsure:

Yes, sick to my stomac. :o

Excuse me.

11802255264672e250ccb90.gif

Grabber, do you own a Shelby GT? Not that you aren't welcome but you are posting in a forum that is dedicated to information about the SGT and all I keep seeing is a big picture of a pumpkin GT500. I know halloween is coming up but.... There is a Shelby forum for GT500

Link to Shelby GT 500

I am sure he can comment for himself but......

As well as being a huge Mustang and Shelby fan Grabber is also a good person. He owns the GO GT500 that he has shown in pictures. He also owns a nice looking CA Special. He is a top poster and moderator on Stangsunleashed.

Believe it or not the Shelby GT owners already have a sort of a bad wrap in some places because of the whole "real" Shelby argument. Comments like what were posted only fuel the fire.

Yes there is a GT500 forum but in the few days Grabber has been a member of the Shelbyautos.com forum he has past on good information in the Shelby GT forum about axle rust and clear bras. In fact he does know where the GT500 forum is because he has posted in several threads there also. He answered several questions for me about his CA Special back in the spring before we had much information from owners about the Shelby GT. I for one welcome his participation.

In closing, if you were joking then please excuse my misunderstanding. On the other hand what does this thread and the car being shown have to do with the Shelby GT anyways.

Grabber, do you own a Shelby GT? Not that you aren't welcome but you are posting in a forum that is dedicated to information about the SGT and all I keep seeing is a big picture of a pumpkin GT500. I know halloween is coming up but.... There is a Shelby forum for GT500

Link to Shelby GT 500

Uh-ooohhh - I don't think this fellow read Bud's warning.... :wacko:

In response to the glass roof,There is currently a Mustang GT Custom,Nothing like the Guigario thing,Light custom,Like the Roadster.Glass roof is WICKED in person,The whole roof panel has been replaced.Between the windshield and the backlight.This is a commercialy available car,For sale at my local Ford dealer.If anyone is interested,Just respond here,And I'll try to get a picture,Or see if the company has a website.Before you bash,You have got to see it,I wouldn't have it but it is pretty sweet!

Im not a big fan of the Gigiuro (sp). There is talk that the next gen is looking somewhat like this and I hope not. As Grabber said, it looks like the glass roof will be an option in 09. Id rather a 5.4 be an option but thats me :)

Link to Shelby GT 500

I don't own a SGT, but I would like too. I have a nice GT/CS that kinda looks like a SGT hangintheresmiley.gif

CaliforniaSpecial8-26-07004.jpg

A friend of mine, Amy Boylan owns a beautifuul Grabber Orange GT500 and is a long time member on this site. I will check with her and see if I am limited to posting in the GT500 forum.

Hi all!!!

Well, I actually had the opportunity to see this vehicle first hand last year. Somehow it ended up at our place after the LA show. In person, the car is totally different than the pics. It is a very cool car. You would have to see it up close to get the full effect. There were so many cool things on that car. I really did like the rear view camera. And, you can't tell by the pics, but the front grille holes were all running ponies--too cool!!!

Oh, on a slightly different note----------------- HI ROB!!!!!!!!! (Grabber) Welcome to ALL of the Shelby Forums!!!!!!! Glad to finally see you on the dark side :lol:

Bud

A friend of mine, Amy Boylan owns a beautifuul Grabber Orange GT500 and is a long time member on this site. I will check with her and see if I am limited to posting in the GT500 forum.

Ummmmmmm, no. You are NOT limited to just post on the GT500 forums. I feel as long as EVERYBODY stays within the guidelines, you can post anywhere you like. And again, Welcome Rob!!!!!

Bud

Lets the mods do the moderating, just enjoy each others company. You don't need to have an SGT to be a fan of the car.

As we always say, "A friend of Amy's is a friend of ours." Welcome. I know the grabber orange color is an attention getter. At the MCA 35th Anniversary show, a grabber orange GT got more attention than any of the others at the registration area where we had half a dozen new cars on display, including a Roush. And it was just a standard GT!

In response to the glass roof,There is currently a Mustang GT Custom,Nothing like the Guigario thing,Light custom,Like the Roadster.Glass roof is WICKED in person,The whole roof panel has been replaced.Between the windshield and the backlight.This is a commercialy available car,For sale at my local Ford dealer.If anyone is interested,Just respond here,And I'll try to get a picture,Or see if the company has a website.Before you bash,You have got to see it,I wouldn't have it but it is pretty sweet!

I take exception to this comment. :unsure:

I am WICKED IN PERSON, AND I DONT LOOK LIKE ANY GLASS ROOF!!!!! :P

j/k!!

good morning everyone!!! ;)

and welcome to the gang Grabber!

i dont own a SGT either? but i dont care cause i still like you guys and im going to keep posting on ALL the forums :P

michael morris

General statement that is not directed to anyone inperticular............... :)

I personally don't care who posts as long as your not an A hole and dont try to start serious Shxt. No reason we all cant have a good time. To many other forums like that......... :)

At least he has Mr. Shelby's name on the car and it's a mustang so i guess were related? :D

Welcome Grabber.................. :)

General statement that is not directed to anyone inperticular............... :)

I personally don't care who posts as long as your not an A hole and dont try to start serious Shxt. No reason we all cant have a good time. To many other forums like that......... :)

At least he has Mr. Shelby's name on the car and it's a mustang so i guess were related? :D

Welcome Grabber.................. :)

i was just playing Ed, i knew you didnt mean anything by it. :lol:

michael morris

i was just playing Ed, i knew you didnt mean anything by it. :lol:

michael morris

:)

My mistake in typing.... :blink:

the sentence should not have been "as long as "your" not an A hole and dont try to start serious Shxt". It was to be a generization. :)

I should have type,

"As long as "anybody"..........

Sorry Michael......... :)

I thought it presented well from the side and front, I'm not to big on the rear end.

On another note WTF would you mess with another poster about what he owns? We're all just car fans here aren't we?

1st part,

Yes, the tail lights just look funky to me. It has its plus's but short comings also. :)

Part 2,

Exactly......................... :rolleyes:

Archived