TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT-H 06H242

Shelby GT-H number 242 came home to NW Arkansas today. We bought in Minneapolis, MN where we have some family and made the trip home this afternoon. I can't tell you how many people gave themselves whiplash trying to look at the car! We even had a state trooper want a close look. In all it was a priceless ride and a great start to ownership.

The car had 7938 on the odo before we started the weekend and we ran up another 700 or so in the last couple days. Pics are coming.

On a similar note, anyone else having issues with the registry? I tried twice but got an error that my information was incomplete. I'd like to get on the list for the dash plaque as soon as possible!

Congrats on you recent acquisition. I purchased #387 from a dealer in the Atlanta area and tailored it home to Orlando. Had many people take double takes and/or give me the thumbs up. The color combination of the gold on black is just stunning.

I too am having problems registering my GT-H with the registry. I keep getting the message that my information is ether incomplete or inaccurate. I have tried about every possible combination to no avail. Hope someone can point me to an individual who can help me with registering this beast.

Bryan

Check your CSM number in your on-line application. I think there was a thread a few months back discussing the importance of using the correct number of digits or something. Once registered, it gets you in line for the dash plaque and stuff, but I've only heard of one or two people getting theirs so far (I registered in August and haven't got anything yet!).

Check your CSM number in your on-line application. I think there was a thread a few months back discussing the importance of using the correct number of digits or something. Once registered, it gets you in line for the dash plaque and stuff, but I've only heard of one or two people getting theirs so far (I registered in August and haven't got anything yet!).

Congrats on the purchase, make sure you use the CSM number under the hood not on the dash. This worked for me, but still waiting on the plaque.

John

Congrats on the purchase, make sure you use the CSM number under the hood not on the dash. This worked for me, but still waiting on the plaque.

John

Thanks for the advise but I have been down that road already. I have tried every combination I can think of... still can't register it. As a matter of fact, a friend also purchased a GT-H with the same dealer history as mine and he too can't register his. We think someone at the first Ford dealer may have registered the cars. Thus the reason we can't register ours.

I will try and contact Shelby Automobiles again tomorrow and see if they can help.

Bryan

Thanks for the advise but I have been down that road already. I have tried every combination I can think of... still can't register it. As a matter of fact, a friend also purchased a GT-H with the same dealer history as mine and he too can't register his. We think someone at the first Ford dealer may have registered the cars. Thus the reason we can't register ours.

I will try and contact Shelby Automobiles again tomorrow and see if they can help.

Bryan

Very critical to enter the date in the right format. Look closely at how the site wants the date and try again. Just-Larry :)

Archived