TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barona Raceway, San Diego

clink_merged

Hi All, :)

Anybody going to the Goblin Gambler drag races at Barona Raceway tomorrow?

Sat 9am to 3pm

Sun 9am to 3pm.

It is a pretty big meet, I don't think they are allowing any test and tune either day, Should be fun. Rick thinks there could be up to 400 participants. He said he might let me make a run or two, just depends how things are going. I just would like to get the feel of this car going through the gears. I would have went tonight but it is my sons homecoming night.

Clink B)

Hi All, :)

Anybody going to the Goblin Gambler drag races at Barona Raceway tomorrow?

Sat 9am to 3pm

Sun 9am to 3pm.

It is a pretty big meet, I don't think they are allowing any test and tune either day, Should be fun. Rick thinks there could be up to 400 participants. He said he might let me make a run or two, just depends how things are going. I just would like to get the feel of this car going through the gears. I would have went tonight but it is my sons homecoming night.

Clink B)

I know its tempting Clink, but,

Dont be in a hurry to run it down the track, Im just saying, Maybe some more break-in miles especially in the clutch department? But, its your car. A regular mustang Gt, i'd say drive it like you stole it, but this is a very different car. Just lookin out for ya....... :)

I know its tempting Clink, but,

Dont be in a hurry to run it down the track, Im just saying, Maybe some more break-in miles especially in the clutch department? But, its your car. A regular mustang Gt, i'd say drive it like you stole it, but this is a very different car. Just lookin out for ya....... :)

TAlked to Bud and John, 500 mile break in especially on an automatic. I changed oil Thursday. They said GO !!!! Only going to make a few passes, MAybe ? This is a huge event and they may not even make room for me.

TAlked to Bud and John, 500 mile break in especially on an automatic. I changed oil Thursday. They said GO !!!! Only going to make a few passes, MAybe ? This is a huge event and they may not even make room for me.

Hey if John and Bud say go for it, Im with ya all the way. :)

Be carefull out there............................ :)

Archived