TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For review and discussion

stump_breaker

I was looking on Ebay today and came across some black Halo projection lights and black turn signals. Wondering what the SGT would look like completely blacked out I did a little paint shop work. Naturally there is no depth preception or shadows but I though it was kind of cool completely blacked out. What do you guys think?

BTW, thanks to Cokeski for letting me "borrow" his car image although he doesn't know it yet. ;)

post-1973-1147467483_thumb.jpg

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=801

These are the lights:

HLFM05HLBnew.jpg

5639.jpg

Do they actually make a difference when driving at night like the BiXenons do? Or are these just for looks. Cool looking-

IDK. They don't say "for off road use only" or anything like that. I have never used projector lamps.

Here is with silver grills

post-142-1147469250_thumb.jpg

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=802

BTW, In case you're wondering, I took the cables off as I don't have them on my car anymore. I installed locking hood latches which I will post up this weekend. It was a total b***h to get them aligned just right...

IDK. They don't say "for off road use only" or anything like that. I have never used projector lamps.

Here is with silver grills

post-142-1147469250_thumb.jpg

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=802

BTW, In case you're wondering, I took the cables off as I don't have them on my car anymore. I installed locking hood latches which I will post up this weekend. It was a total b***h to get them aligned just right...

Stump- Is that your house in the back ground? very nice brick work-

I was looking on Ebay today and came across some black Halo projection lights and black turn signals. Wondering what the SGT would look like completely blacked out I did a little paint shop work. Naturally there is no depth preception or shadows but I though it was kind of cool completely blacked out. What do you guys think?

BTW, thanks to Cokeski for letting me "borrow" his car image although he doesn't know it yet. ;)

Nov24_0011.jpg

These are the lights:

HLFM05HLBnew.jpg

5639.jpg

i think I like thee signals, but prefer the stock headlamps

Hey Stump,

No problem on borrowing the car image. I see you removed the front license plate too. The lights look cool, I have seen some other options as well.

LOL, I wish. I don't make that kind of money and with all the for sale signs neither do they! :lol::lol:

Hey Stump,

No problem on borrowing the car image. I see you removed the front license plate too. The lights look cool, I have seen some other options as well.

I was hoping you didn't mind. I was needing a front pic to tinker with and yours was a perfect shot.

That is my neighbors house. the one in the back is a retired Chevrolet Dealer :o And the other 2 are moving because they can't get any sleep in the mornings when I turn off the traction control and leave a trail as I head out to work. :lol:

I saw a black GT at a car show where the guy painted all the lights and it looked REALLY good. I have never heard of painting the plastic lenses but he did and it REALLY REALLY looked sharp. The tail lights, directionals, all of it

Just goes to show you the Black Shelby's rule! :P

post-1973-1147467483_thumb.jpg

These are the lights:

HLFM05HLBnew.jpg

5639.jpg

Now that is the look I would love to have!!!

LOL, I wish. I don't make that kind of money and with all the for sale signs neither do they! :lol::lol:

I was hoping you didn't mind. I was needing a front pic to tinker with and yours was a perfect shot.

There's a subdivision down the road from me that looks the same way-nice, big brick homes and 2/3 of it is for sale. It's basically a "bedroom community" for the GM plant and they just eliminated all overtime-within a week for sale signs popped up everywhere in there

Archived