TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT-H Hertz documentation

GT2NV

One happy Camper!

I just wanted to thank Shelby GT-H member “- - H” for posting about the GT-H Hertz documentation.

I contacted Steve Fleske at sfleske@hertz.com

Extremely grateful also to Steve Fleske and Michelle Moore from Hertz who went out of their way to get me all my documentation. It included all laminated:

Window sticker

Shelby invoice with hertz pricing

certificate of origin from ford

adjustment invoice (special pricing for hertz)

hertz vehicle in service check sheet

ford pre delivery check sheet

bar code stickers with Vin # for delivery to hertz

Emissions info parts content sticker

:D

One happy Camper!

I just wanted to thank Shelby GT-H member “- - H” for posting about the GT-H Hertz documentation.

Extremely grateful also to Steve Fleske and Michelle Moore from Hertz who went out of their way to get me all my documentation. It included all laminated:

Window sticker

Hey Thanks, I was happy to get my paperwork and just wanted the right people to get theirs, these are special cars and its nice to have the docs to go along with them. I have been driving mine and am glad I went with it even knowing it was a rental,I know I made the right choice. Hope everybody is enjoying their cars.

Hey Thanks, I was happy to get my paperwork and just wanted the right people to get theirs, these are special cars and its nice to have the docs to go along with them. I have been driving mine and am glad I went with it even knowing it was a rental,I know I made the right choice. Hope everybody is enjoying their cars.

Thanks again,

Without your post, I probably would have never found this paperwork. Also a big thanks to the guys and girls at Hertz.

One happy Camper!

I just wanted to thank Shelby GT-H member ?- - H? for posting about the GT-H Hertz documentation.

Window sticker

What wheels and tire size are on your car? Looks great.

Those are the American Racing Shelby Razors, in Gun Metal 20X9 on all 4 corners. Tire size looks to be 255/30-20's. -John

Hi Harald,

Thank you.

They are 20" Shelby Razor Wheels. See attached Shelby Performance site.

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/List...gory/Wheel.aspx

Mr. Shelby visited Tasca Ford in Rhode Island back in August. One of the cars he brought had these wheels on it.

I was nervous if they would fit, because I had them on my convertible GT. As you know the GT-H is lower, but no problems at all.

All 4 tires are 255/35ZR20

Joe

Attached thumbnail(s)

Archived