TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Yet another adventure

ShelbyGT/SC

As most of you know, Roger and I are heading down to Georgia this weekend. We leave tomorrow. We're pretty much taking 95 most of the trip.

I pick up Roger around noon tomorrow (or earlier). We continue south and will stop off in South Jersey to have dinner with some friends of mine. Then we end in Dumfries, VA where we'll crash for the night. Breakfast with another friend then continue to GA. Staying at my brother's house Sat night in Buckhead.

Sunday, head to Douglas, GA to pick up my new Shelby GT portable garage. Then back toward Atlanta where we're meeting with Michael Morris around lunchtime. Continue back to my bro's house to crash again. Heading back north early Monday (around 6). Or we might just continue back north Sunday night.

If anyone is on the way, we'd love to catch up with you for a quick drink (non alchoholic since driving). Would love to catch up with ya'll.

Roger, see you in the morning.

Richard, see you Sat morning

Michael, see you Sunday noon

All others, see you too

Woohoo! Will be lots of fun or Roger will hate me before the trip is over.

I will just love to see how all the betting ends up on whether Roger and I are still friends after this trip. That's a small reason why my wife isn't coming. I jokingly told her if she came, we'd be divorced before Richmond LOL.

PS, I'll post a special picture of Roger's car in the mod shop before I leave in the morning. Don't tell him. LOL

As most of you know, Roger and I are heading down to Georgia this weekend. We leave tomorrow. We're pretty much taking 95 most of the trip.

I pick up Roger around noon tomorrow (or earlier). We continue south and will stop off in South Jersey to have dinner with some friends of mine. Then we end in Dumfries, VA where we'll crash for the night. Breakfast with another friend then continue to GA. Staying at my brother's house Sat night in Buckhead.

Sunday, head to Douglas, GA to pick up my new Shelby GT portable garage. Then back toward Atlanta where we're meeting with Michael Morris around lunchtime. Continue back to my bro's house to crash again. Heading back north early Monday (around 6). Or we might just continue back north Sunday night.

If anyone is on the way, we'd love to catch up with you for a quick drink (non alchoholic since driving). My cell is 508-272-2291. Would love to catch up with ya'll.

Roger, see you in the morning.

Richard, see you Sat morning

Michael, see you Sunday noon

All others, see you too

Woohoo! Will be lots of fun or Roger will hate me before the trip is over.

I will just love to see how all the betting ends up on whether Roger and I are still friends after this trip. That's a small reason why my wife isn't coming. I jokingly told her if she came, we'd be divorced before Richmond LOL.

PS, I'll post a special picture of Roger's car in the mod shop before I leave in the morning. Don't tell him. LOL

So this is why he was inquiring about the ear plugs!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Have a great and SAFE trip.

Since the trailer will be empty on the way back, keep your eyes out for any "Cobras in a barn"! You never know what you might see.... Maybe a woman selling her "Mustang 500" becuase it uses too much gas or a Dr's wife selling her husband's cobra since he moved to Mexico with his secretary or a farmer offering a GT350 in pieces because he needs more room in the barn for his new tractor ????

Have a good trip. See you Wednesday when Roger's car comes in.

-Tim-

Honk after you cross the GW & 80 West turns into 95 South, I am only 5 miles from the interchange.

Remember that if get into any jams, on the way down or back......Safe trip guys.

Will do my friend.

Okay all, here's the first pic of Roger's car. Posting since he will see the car before he sees this picture.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT...061887827507650

Woohoo

Adam,

Sat night I will be in Manassas VA. Maybe 30 minutes away, from Dumfries, at a burger king @ 234 / 28. There is a cruise in every sat night there. If you happen to swing by ill prob have my white SGT #5172 there. Look for me or let me know and ill give you a buzz.

Will do my friend.

Okay all, here's the first pic of Roger's car. Posting since he will see the car before he sees this picture.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT...061887827507650

Woohoo

Congrats Roger,

The CS 69 wheels (hyper-black) look retro, and I dig the red center cap on the wheel of the black SGT. I have looked forward to seeing the CS 69 wheel on a Shelby GT Mustang after Mr. Morris in Georgia told me, three months ago, about www.carrollshelbywheels.com

CS69PhotosShelby_JUL20072031.jpg

CS69Roger9.jpg

cs69_car.gif

Well.............we made it back in ONE piece...........long story..............we will get you updated tomorrow.

Congrats Roger,

The CS 69 wheels (hyper-black) look retro, and I dig the red center cap on the wheel of the black SGT. I have looked forward to seeing the CS 69 wheel on a Shelby GT Mustang after Mr. Morris in Georgia told me, three months ago, about www.carrollshelbywheels.com

CS69PhotosShelby_JUL20072031.jpg

CS69Roger9.jpg

cs69_car.gif

Thanks torque................I'll have fully monuted pics sometime on Wednesday................car was delayed another day. :( But seeing how everyone but me has finished pics you can PM them and they could e-mail you some. :blink: I have not seen them on the car. :P

THAT imo is the best looking wheel ive seen on our cars yet.........I think I may need those. :angry:

Thanks DRHVAC, it is not a wheel for everyone's taste. I choose them for the retro look and the theme of my build. Pics up Wednesday upon #5322's arrrival.

Honk after you cross the GW & 80 West turns into 95 South, I am only 5 miles from the interchange.

Remember that if you get into any jams, on the way down or back......Safe trip guys.

Michael, we honked a few times for ya but all we got in return were dirty looks and the flying finger from some Jersey drivers............................... :lol::lol::lol:

Adam,

Sat night I will be in Manassas VA. Maybe 30 minutes away, from Dumfries, at a burger king @ 234 / 28. There is a cruise in every sat night there. If you happen to swing by ill prob have my white SGT #5172 there. Look for me or let me know and ill give you a buzz.

We stayed the night in Manassas, right across the street from the BK. Just a day off our schedule. Would have been another cool connection of meeting and greeting other members during the trip.

Roger, hope you enjoy your chili dinner tonight; be sure to top it off with lots of cheese and include some fresh sliced onion on top.

I think Adam had the chili!!!!! :P

I had my hand on the window switch! :blink:

Well.............we made it back in ONE piece...........long story..............we will get you updated tomorrow.

Thanks torque................I'll have fully monuted pics sometime on Wednesday................car was delayed another day. :( But seeing how everyone but me has finished pics you can PM them and they could e-mail you some. :blink: I have not seen them on the car. :P

Thanks DRHVAC, it is not a wheel for everyone's taste. I choose them for the retro look and the theme of my build. Pics up Wednesday upon #5322's arrrival.

The wheels look great, I always like the Magnum 500's even on the 69 70 era stuff.

Michael, we honked a few times for ya but all we got in return were dirty looks and the flying finger from some Jersey drivers............................... :lol::lol::lol:

We stayed the night in Manassas, right across the street from the BK. Just a day off our schedule. Would have been another cool connection of meeting and greeting other members during the trip.

I think Adam had the chili!!!!! :P

I had my hand on the window switch! :blink:

Like Shrek says "better out than in I always say."

Oh, and, I like how you conveniently forgot about the Fritos with Slim Jims. LOL

Like Shrek says "better out than in I always say."

Oh, and, I like how you conveniently forgot about the Fritos with Slim Jims. LOL

"don't ask ..........don't get" I always say! :lol::lol: And the Slim Jims came out the other end! :P I thnik you forgot to mention the BEANS!

Archived