TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are these the KR wheels?

Webba

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...oa%20Wheel.aspx

They appear to be but the description didnt say KR. I really like the KR wheels after seeing them at Tasca. If I do go to the big brakes these are what I would go to.

Yes, webba, those are the ones. I had asked back in July if I could get them and was told no. I think they will look awesome on the SGT, You'd be the first to my knowledge. If you do this, I would love to see them first hand.

In the pic I posted it says Shelby Forged. I assume that will be what comes out but I am not sure. Bud can you tell us? Or Roger if you have seen these let us know. I saw the KR wheels on the KR but didnt notice. I was in shock over how awesome the cars themselves looked. If I dont do this right now I will be doing so in the spring for sure.

Webba, they are a beautiful wheel. They have a new finish that looks fantastic and is pattented by Alcoa. They do say Shelby Forged. The Super Snake wheel also has Super Snake and Shelby Forged in the wheel. John or Bud would know what the final product will say, I would PM them and ask the question to be sure. As above they are to be avalible in November I think. The same question was asked about avalibility on the GT500 or 40th forums here. They would look great on your car. They were so nice that I was torn but the wheels I chose and this wheel. The look and feel of the car I am creating just did not fit with this wheel. But If I was not doing what I am doing with my car, that was my wheel of choice above all others. And I did lot's of research. There are special Tiffany Cobra center caps avalible especially for this wheel on the SSP web site.

D-A-M-N they stold the audio of my Shelby with my orig 40's !!!!!!! :D

Very nice rims , i like my black ones though they look perfect the way they are , i'm sure they would look good on the white Shelby's though !!!!!! ;)

Make 'em in black and I may be spending some $$$$$$$$$$

For those who've not seen this, a vid of these wheels on a SS as it goes to the hauler.

http://www.mustangblog.com/index.php/2007/...e-in-rare-form/

I bet Michael has that video on constant loop just imagining the day his SS shows up in the hauler. :o

That is a sweet ride. :o (we need a green with envy emoticon)

The new Alcoa wheels will be sold---but the ones sold will only have the SHELBY FORGED on them. The KR will have KR on them and the Super Snake will have SUPER SNAKE on them. I do not believe that the KR and the SS wheels will be sold separately. I am also not sure if they will come in any other size but 20" and I also believe that they will only come in as polished aluminum.

Bud

Bud the Alcoa wheels appear to be the same as the KR wheels less the KR embossing though correct? Or they are pretty <bleep> close. I dont care if they say KR or not. I think the wheels look incredible.

Bud the Alcoa wheels appear to be the same as the KR wheels less the KR embossing though correct? Or they are pretty <bleep> close. I dont care if they say KR or not. I think the wheels look incredible.

It is the exact same wheel--except for the lettering.

Bud

Archived