TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I don't get it

Budman340

Hi ALL!!!!!!!

Maybe its me or maybe not. I just don't get it. I do NOT understand ALL of the personall attacks. If a person puts his vehicle up for sale---SO WHAT!!!!!!! It is not up to us to do a "my space" backround check and report it to the whole world. WHO CARES!!!!! And, if you look closely, all of that stuff that was talked about was sent to him on his message boards---he did not personally add it.

But the main thing I see here EVERYDAY is the personal attacks. I'm not talking about the little zingers here and there. To me, thats all part of the fun. I am talking about the malicious attaks on each other. This has got to stop and stop now. Maybe we ALL need a time out and just sit back and take a break for a little bit. Maybe when Amy comes back into town I will ask her to close the boards down and give everybody a break.

This is all up to you. If you want that to happen, keep up the attacks. Because it will go down.

Look, everybody here who owns a SGT or a GT500 owns one the baddest cars on earth. Some here own them and no longer can't---maybe because life is more important than a vehicle at the moment. As some of us (like me at the moment) can not afford one. Now, does that make us ALL bad people? HELL NO!!!!! We are all here basically for the same reason---SHELBY!!!!!!!! (and to try and have a little fun) But I am sure that a few of you here no longer see it as that.

So all in all, what I am trying to say is... calm the attacks, have some fun, share some info. Enjoy what you see and do and make some friends. I would really hate to see the boards shut down because of a few people.

Bud

Hi ALL!!!!!!!

Maybe its me or maybe not. I just don't get it. I do NOT understand ALL of the personall attacks. If a person puts his vehicle up for sale---SO WHAT!!!!!!! It is not up to us to do a "my space" backround check and report it to the whole world. WHO CARES!!!!! And, if you look closely, all of that stuff that was talked about was sent to him on his message boards---he did not personally add it.

But the main thing I see here EVERYDAY is the personal attacks. I'm not talking about the little zingers here and there. To me, thats all part of the fun. I am talking about the malicious attaks on each other. This has got to stop and stop now. Maybe we ALL need a time out and just sit back and take a break for a little bit. Maybe when Amy comes back into town I will ask her to close the boards down and give everybody a break.

This is all up to you. If you want that to happen, keep up the attacks. Because it will go down.

Look, everybody here who owns a SGT or a GT500 owns one the baddest cars on earth. Some here own them and no longer can't---maybe because life is more important than a vehicle at the moment. As some of us (like me at the moment) can not afford one. Now, does that make us ALL bad people? HELL NO!!!!! We are all here basically for the same reason---SHELBY!!!!!!!! (and to try and have a little fun) But I am sure that a few of you here no longer see it as that.

So all in all, what I am trying to say is... calm the attacks, have some fun, share some info. Enjoy what you see and do and make some friends. I would really hate to see the boards shut down because of a few people.

Bud

amen brother Bud...thanks too for helping me with reflash issues a couple weeks ago,,,I appreciate all you/SPP/et al did to get my pony running again...it was looking pretty bleek there for a bit

Hi ALL!!!!!!!

Bud

+1 million. Well said.

Bravo, well said.

For those of you who think that because someone is selling their SGT, they're being dishonorable, get a grip.

Enjoy your car for what it is - a Shelby. I could care less if someone sells their SGT for $1.98. I own one and will never sell it. When I open the garage door in the morning to go to work and I see that black beauty sitting there waiting for me, I'm reminded how lucky I am.

And Bud, it has got to drive you crazy to be around these marvolous machines everyday and not own one. I don't think I could handle the stress.

Dear Amy,

I think Bud has done such an outstanding job at SAI (and dealing with all of us) that he should get a 2008 Shelby SGT as his annual bonus.

What a fantastic way to reward "your soldier" for his hard work AND inspire all other emplyees to emulate his "above & beyond" approach(I am sure you would say they already do!) to all Shelby customers.

Just a thought from a customer and interested observer.

Michael and Dale/Mr & Mrs. Wicked

Bravo, well said.

And Bud, it has got to drive you crazy to be around these marvolous machines everyday and not own one. I don't think I could handle the stress.

Well, you know what? We should get together and buy Bud and John SGTs (they would be on their own with modifications). How do I rationalize that, you ask? If Bud and John each had one, we would REALLY have their attention 24/7 (instead of the 23/6 we have now). I added up the amount of time I spend on this Forum looking for stuff and it is a lot. If Bud and John owned these cars, I am confident they would, very soon, know everything there was to know about them. We would then have our very own "family" experts on these cars and their idiosyncracies. And the best part? We would do a Museum Delivery for them, which, of course, would require all of us to be in Las Vegas at the same time. Those of you who have done the Museum Deliver would HAVE to be there so you could lead things, take them on the tour of the Museum and present them with their cars. Jim

Here....Here!!!

I previously mentioned in another post that I was a member of another Mustang (non-SGT) forum for several years. It started out much the same as this one. It was great!!

And then little by little it degraded to name calling, flames back and forth and for what: to criticize people that they had never met? It really ruined the experience. Fortunately, the moderator dealt with it and it returned to being enjoyable.

People. There are plenty of other forums for that. Please use them according.

FWIW, my feeling is that if you have an SGT or GT500 or just love the cars, then WELCOME. You are among friends who share your passion. This is an invaluable source of information that is available no other place.

Let’s keep it that way. My $.02 :)

I've learned too much stuff on this forum and wouldn't be as happy with my car if it weren't for it and the SAI people involved. My Ford dealer doesn't know squat about this car and I'm the one who has to tell him what's going on, etc. when I need work done on it. This forum is the only place I've found that will give me the info I need to get the most out my Shelby experience.

This is a great forum so let's keep it fun! :D

Well im sorry if someone didnt like my post! If it was such a good deal I would have had 100 calls on my phone today. Im selling because I need money for the basement for remolding for the new baby. Didnt mean to upsest anyone, but I would have liked to see the post.

Well im sorry if someone didnt like my post! If it was such a good deal I would have had 100 calls on my phone today. Im selling because I need money for the basement for remolding for the new baby. Didnt mean to upsest anyone, but I would have liked to see the post.

You have nothing to be sorry for. Congrats on the baby.......mine are 14 & 16....thats why the SGT was my first new car ever. Could never afford one before (probably still cant, but...)

Good luck.

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and run for the greater good. Almost everyone knows that.

Good luck with the new kid!

Am I still allowed to personally attack Sdear on this forum? I can say this with all honesty,she needs to be ribbed on occasions as,she performs better when challenged/put into a corner. Plus,she's a nurse,and everyone knows nurses are enablers. In that regards,Sdear is allowing I,and welcomes from I,the verbal and sometimes adjective laced slams!

She found a wheatstraw penny today at Sonic Drive-in. It was dated 1930,the same year her dad was born in. What kind of sign should she read into that(the copper penny,wheatstraw,and 1930 vintage)?

Am I still allowed to personally attack Sdear on this forum? I can say this with all honesty,she needs to be ribbed on occasions as,she performs better when challenged/put into a corner. Plus,she's a nurse,and everyone knows nurses are enablers. In that regards,Sdear is allowing I,and welcomes from I,the verbal and sometimes adjective laced slams!

She found a wheatstraw penny today at Sonic Drive-in. It was dated 1930,the same year her dad was born in. What kind of sign should she read into that(the copper penny,wheatstraw,and 1930 vintage)?

that if you know what a wheatstraw penny is and your dad was born in 1930 YOU ARE OLD :lol::lol::lol:

just kidding. i kid because i love

michael morris

I'm confused????? :huh: :wacko: What was so bad?

Sexyback, congrats on the new baby on the way.

I know what you're going through with the money and remodeling. We just had our first and I had to remodel my office into a nursery. I thought I was going to go broke buying all the materials, and don't even get me started on all the baby stuff the wife wanted.

I swear, I have to wonder how any of us over thirty ever made it. Glass bottles, cloth diapers, having to sterilize with boiling water, and the list could go on forever.

Bud,

I strongly suggest that you not shut down this forum because of the few people. Hopefully this post will make them see the light, but if not why not simply ban them from the forum after fair warning. It would be an absolute shame to see such a great exchange of information, common interest and camaraderie be abandoned.

I think that what people need to remember is, when posting, ask yourself would you say these things in person to someone's face? Also, everyone should not forget that they may well meet one another at a future event, such as SAAC.

Bud,

I strongly suggest that you not shut down this forum because of the few people. Hopefully this post will make them see the light, but if not why not simply ban them from the forum after fair warning. It would be an absolute shame to see such a great exchange of information, common interest and camaraderie be abandoned.

I think that what people need to remember is, when posting, ask yourself would you say these things in person to someone's face? Also, everyone should not forget that they my well meet one another at a future event, such as SAAC.

+1

Hi ALL!!!!!!!

Bud

+1 to you too Bud

I would like to meet anyone on this board. Maybe stump and other texans and any other from oklahoma, arkansas or area can make it to tulsa next year and we can meet up an run some laps together. Now, that would make for an awesome picture suitable for framing. :)

Bud,

I think that what people need to remember is, when posting, ask yourself would you say these things in person to someone's face? Also, everyone should not forget that they may well meet one another at a future event, such as SAAC.

There is always just a few dipsticks that wreck it for everyone else.

You have nothing to be sorry for. Congrats on the baby.......mine are 14 & 16....thats why the SGT was my first new car ever. Could never afford one before (probably still cant, but...)

Good luck.

Well said Bud , i apoligize if i offended anyone on the forum :D , that was not why i come on here everyday!!! I will watch the personal attacks as i know i have gotten a little carried away at times (like everyone else at some point in posting) :P Sorry ,,,Sorry,,,Sorry,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace!!!!!!!!! Shelby Bro's!!!!!!!!!

Same hear on the first new car ever bought , kids are all grown up and gone , now me and the wife get to have fun ( what better way to have fun in a Shelby) Congrats to everyone who has one , who's getting one, who wants to someday have one!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I would like to meet anyone on this board. Maybe stump and other texans and any other from oklahoma, arkansas or area can make it to tulsa next year and we can meet up an run some laps together. Now, that would make for an awesome picture suitable for framing. :)

MAYBE me???

I'm insulted!

I figure I would be the first person EVERYONE (except a few) would want to meet! :D

MAYBE me???

I'm insulted!

I figure I would be the first person EVERYONE (except a few) would want to meet! :D

Matt invited you and even ponied up a steak and you turned him down-he has officially blackballed you from number 1 invitee status.

:P

+1 on the few bad apples, Bud-if some of us need to be shut down for a while please do so, but don't ruin it for everyone, this is a great source of information and conversation.

-1 For all of us-I think we need to look at it as such that SAI provides this FOR US-they don't have to, but they do. They take time away from their schedules to post info on here FOR US. John has came on here and had addressed this and now Bud-just a guess here, but if Amy has to come on to do the same, there will be no more Shelby Public Forum. Let's not let that happen.

Sexyback-my little girl turns 2 on Sunday, we just got out from under the bills of the nursery remodel, medical bills, etc---you do what you need to do to take care of your family and don't worry about what some people think. You having to sell your car has a bigger impact on you and your life than any of us-sorry you have to deal with that, I'd have to do the same thing if I were in your shoes. You've owned an SGT so you're still a part of this REALLY, REALLY disfunctional family, so don't be a stranger-good luck and best wishes with the sale and the new baby.

IMHO, Myspace is a cesspool and anything on it should be taken with a grain of salt as it is all from sources unknown.

Well I would hate to see the forums shut down but I am not crazy about the personal attacks either.

The wars out there!
-Team America

Seriously I enjoy getting to read the forums and I agree John and Bud are just great!

I am in for a donation to their Shelby car funds. :)

Bud,

How could you Shut this down, Just lookat that cute little smile on this guys face courtesy of Wicked Micheal, :)

Is this not what this site is all about?

post-2704-1147462611_thumb.jpg

P.S. MAybe put in a few more hours Bud, I liked my 4:30 AM e-mail this morning WOW>

We Love you man..........

CLINK

hey clink.. that bud puts in some hours. i got an email the other day about 430 in the morning. thats just crazy. Bud work less play more......i hope your feeling better today.

michael morris

Archived