TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Prices dropping fast

SGT MAN

I'm sure we have all noticed the prices dropping,Even on used SGT's and GT500's.Also noticed financing is really tightening up.Economy getting funky,People losing jobs or what?At this rate I'm going to hold out for a GT500,some are getting close to the low 40k range,And that's what I first Budgeted for an SGT!So to make the stretch from 40k to 45k is not that bad considering.

Hey! it's that time of year and the economy is slowing down no doubt. I made a real good deal on my SGT, I traded a BMW Z3 in on it. I got alot more for the BMW than I thought I would, turns out the dealer wanted my car for his wife. She had seen the car before and loved it so when I showed up to trade they didn't jerk me around, we made the deal that day. My plan was and still is to get a Whipple S/C(465hp) and a few other things and this should make my car as fast as a GT500. I believe the GT500 has 400lbs more weight than the SGT. This should give the advantage to the SGT, or at least even things up! Right or wrong?

I'm sure we have all noticed the prices dropping,Even on used SGT's and GT500's.Also noticed financing is really tightening up.Economy getting funky,People losing jobs or what?At this rate I'm going to hold out for a GT500,some are getting close to the low 40k range,And that's what I first Budgeted for an SGT!So to make the stretch from 40k to 45k is not that bad considering.

Wait one more year and see some real good deals. Maybe a used GT500 for $37.000 or lower. Make sure you check on the cost of insurance on a GT500 VS a SGT.There can be as much as $300 to $700 a year in some cases.

Archived