TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red Interiors??

gofastguy

When I bought my SGT they had a Black Gt with Red interior on the lot. The dealer said its not even an option for the regular GT. The took delivery of the car, ordered the red leather seats and had them put in. I have seen a few like this out there. My dealer seems to do a lot of mods to the mustangs before they sell them. They have a lot of Shaker scoops (real functional scoops) and Glass Backs on the lot.

I think a Glass Back would be a great addition if you had a black car. If only they had stripes you could see through from the inside.

We got the first red '05 vert in our town, so it's an early one. So far, the red interior is holding up great (no fade at all) even though my wife often leaves the top down all day at work. Where we had fading, was on the headliner of the '01...

Sorry to hear that red is not an interior option for the SGT. I had a feeling that it might not be since I had yet to see one. I'm starting to get the urge for a new one...

We got the first red '05 vert in our town, so it's an early one. So far, the red interior is holding up great (no fade at all) even though my wife often leaves the top down all day at work. Where we had fading, was on the headliner of the '01...

Sorry to hear that red is not an interior option for the SGT. I had a feeling that it might not be since I had yet to see one. I'm starting to get the urge for a new one...

I have seen quite a few sets of red upholstery on eBay, including the entire seat, or just the covers..

Look in my picasa site. Gary's prototype SuperSnake is black/red interior.

That would make sense Adam because a two tone Black and Red is avalible on the GT500.

No no, what I meant is are Tan and Parchment the same or is there a Tan and Parchment? The latter would mean 4 interior colors to choose from.

Oh.............some people refer to the 2 colors as one in the same. I really don't know what the "Ford Color" spec was for 07. But there were only 3 colors for the interior for the SGT. The Cali. Special does offer a complete 2 tone interior. The Charcoal and Gray look great. Also offered in Charcoal and Tan. The Gray and Tan are front and rear seat insert colors.

Archived