TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Mustang Book

bruces

Just opened another book from Amazon, The Complete Book of Mustang every Model since 641/2 has a whole chapter on new Shelby GT excellent book $55.00 at bookstore 35.00 on amazon Nice Book

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Book-Mustan...92472797&sr=8-1

How did you "open" the book. In reading the synopsis if doesn't look to have much after 2005 if I take the description at face value: "Unveiling the 2005 Mustang that January was the real icing on the cake, and there is no doubt the legacy will continue rolling on toward the next milestone."

It has entire chapter on the Shelby GT or the GT500 or both?

Approx 30 pages on 2005-07 all models to include GTH more information on these new models ie Shelby than any other book I have and believe me I get every Mustang book mainly because of info on my early Shelbys 67 and 69 though I get most info on my 60s Shelby from SAAC.

Matt there is chapter on NEW GT500 GTH and Shelby GT excellent photos also and in back of specs Bruce

Approx 30 pages on 2005-07 all models to include GTH more information on these new models ie Shelby than any other book I have and believe me I get every Mustang book mainly because of info on my early Shelbys 67 and 69 though I get most info on my 60s Shelby from SAAC.

Matt there is chapter on NEW GT500 GTH and Shelby GT excellent photos also and in back of specs Bruce

Thanks!

Archived