TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking to buy an SGT!

SGT MAN

In northern Tennessee,Price on the car is 39k and some change,is this reasonable?How do you calculate,Msrp?

Search, this forum as there are several topics that have explained it in detail. For the 2008 model, one is pinned at the top. $39k isn't bad if it's for a 2008 model. If it's a 2007 model, it depends on the options and what you are looking for. Search also for "hero card."

Personally I would PM Michael Morris on this forum and contact him for help. He is pretty awesome and is in GA. Where you buy your car from a logistical and location perspective isn't a concern as your car can be shiped to/from anywhere. Where you buy your car from a respectable human being like MM is priceless.

Welcome to the family and let us know how you make out.

I concur that where you buy the vehicles is not that important. I live in Ohio and bought my vehicle from Tim Hall at Greenway Ford in Orlando Florida. There is also a Greenway Ford in Georgia. The MSRP on my vehicle was 30,790 then you add $8,390 for the Shelby upfit and the gas guzzler tax. However, the invoice on my car was 28, 706. You should be able to buy for 2,000 under the MSRP plus the Shelby Invoice. There are still dealers trying to add 5-20,000 dollars onto the MSRP for a 2007 model!

I had good luck with Tim but I have read a lot of people that give praise to Michael Morris also.

Don't let the dealership sell for invoice then add on dealer acquisition fees, handling fees, etc.

Good Luck

There is also $1000 cash back. Michael Morris will be in Vegas this week and getting back to his dealership on Saturday. I would send him a PM on just what you are looking for. His dealer inventory shows a Black and a White 5spd. Optioned as mine, IUP, active alarm, shaker 1000. Invoice was $38,009 with the Shelby Pkg and GG.

There is also $1000 cash back. Michael Morris will be in Vegas this week and getting back to his dealership on Saturday. I would send him a PM on just what you are looking for. His dealer inventory shows a Black and a White 5spd. Optioned as mine, IUP, active alarm, shaker 1000. Invoice was $38,009 with the Shelby Pkg and GG.

Thank you for the replies!

FWIW, I paid (2 weeks ago) just under $40k, out the door. Here in California, the fees (tax and license) are about 10%. So the price of the car was about $36k.

The car is white,gray with IUP and active anti-theft, 5 spd. It is the "California" edition which included the 3 gage pod.

I hope that helps. :)

Anybody know invoice on one,this car has Interior upgrade,shaker 500,active anti theft,wheel locks,5 speed,leather seats+Shelby GT standard package.Thought about 08,Don't like color selection.

Interior upgrade, shaker 500, active anti theft, wheel locks, 5 speed, and leather should be an invoice of about 28, 535 for a 2007. If you have the satellite radio then add 170 more to the invoice. Then add 8390 for the shelby package which includes the gas guzzler tax.

Hi SGT Man. If I were you, I would check this out. It is in Cookeville, and could be bought for around $27,000. Take the $10k you save from buying used and get a Supercharger and Brake upgrade...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-FORD-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Man that's a good buy, but ya know what scares me.........the number.......1313, talk about bad luck.

Archived