TEAM SHELBY FORUM

not doing good !!

07Shelby_merged

Sorry to hear that !!!!!

We've ordered stuff twice now and no problems with the merchandise, but i wish they would have giving me an email saying they were shipped for awhile i was thinking they didnt go through or something!!!!!!

Was your box bent up ?? Maybe it was damaged in delivery, or the ups dont like you!!!!!! :D

Then if they were packaged that way then need to talk to who ever did your package , that is messed up for them to send something already damaged!!!!!!

Maybe the employee who did it is joulous (spell check) because he dont have a Shelby!

Did you try to call them and let them know??? I had also called them when ford was telling me my spoiler was on backorder and they were very helpfull!!!! B)

Everywhere i go on the forum i see people that are having probs with hood scoop, but i never read what the probs were??? (just so i can check mine)

Sorry to here that , I love my Shelby and i know i'd be upset also if i was having that many probs!!!!!!!

Hope everything works out good 4 you so you can get it on the road!!!!!!! B)

I say give them a break. I mean, this is a brand new company, basicaly for us to buy neat shelby merchandise for our cars. Im thankful that Mr. Shelby has hired Amy, Bud, John, and the nice people at SPP. So what if sometimes stuff aint just perfect. I know I would love for everything on my car to be perfect, and im sure I would still find something that I did not like. Even if you order parts from CJ Pony Parts, which by the way is an awesome company to do business with, you may or may not get an email. You may or may not get a tracking number, parts may even be damaged. Im sure if you give them the chance they will make it right for you. Sorry everyone, im just tired of everyone wining like little girls about shelby this or that. I mean come on, my suppliers and vendors sometimes screw up, even I screw up from time to time, even though I dont like to admit it. I am very thankful that I have been able to have the chance to own a car that is branded SHELBY weather or not the Y stays on, or if my hoodscoop is warped and lifting. Im sure with a chance they will make it right.

Thanx SAI

I completly agree!!!!!!

it'll take time to get everthing right, nicely put!!!!!!!!! DRHVAC :D

oh and by the way little whiner , i said i was happy with my stuff , overall!!!!

And i dont think you get kudos for saying everything is perfect over there , or do you!!!!!!!!! Keep it up u might get a free bumper sticker!!!!!!!!!!

SOMETHING SOME OF YOU GUYS DO NOT REALIZE IS THAT EVEN THE OLD SHELBYS HAD PROBLEMS. THE FIBERGLASS HOODS AND TRUNK PARTS SOMETIMES WERE FUNKY. MOTORS HAD PROBLEMS SOMETIMES, OIL LEAKS. THE DIFFERENCE NOW IS THAT WE HAVE THE INTERNET AND THIS FORUM TO MOAN AND GROAN. BACK IN THE DAY YOU NEVER KNEW ANYONE ELSE WAS HAVING A PROBLEM. LIFE AINT PERFECT AND NEITHER IS SHELBY. SO DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD SO MUCH. RELAX! DRIVE THE CAR MORE AND LOG ON LESS... MY 2 CENTS :rolleyes:

I spoke to one of the girls , she said send it back ,they sent me a ups call tag ,they picked up the shipping back ! I was so bummed out because my Shelby is on its 3rd hood scoop ... scoop #4 is on its way to the dealer ..Well see how the new mod works

My 3rd scoop was put on last week ;) if it is rivited all the way around,, NO PROBLEMS YET !! <_<

I say give them a break. I mean, this is a brand new company, basicaly for us to buy neat shelby merchandise for our cars. Im thankful that Mr. Shelby has hired Amy, Bud, John, and the nice people at SPP. So what if sometimes stuff aint just perfect. I know I would love for everything on my car to be perfect, and im sure I would still find something that I did not like. Even if you order parts from CJ Pony Parts, which by the way is an awesome company to do business with, you may or may not get an email. You may or may not get a tracking number, parts may even be damaged. Im sure if you give them the chance they will make it right for you. Sorry everyone, im just tired of everyone wining like little girls about shelby this or that. I mean come on, my suppliers and vendors sometimes screw up, even I screw up from time to time, even though I dont like to admit it. I am very thankful that I have been able to have the chance to own a car that is branded SHELBY weather or not the Y stays on, or if my hoodscoop is warped and lifting. Im sure with a chance they will make it right.

Thanx SAI

You are right ,,, It took awhile to get things done !!, Man this thing is sooooo tight, I have to turn up the 1,000 to keep my eyes open ;) B)

:) Some of you guys must not be praying to the right car gods, I ordered the billet hood pins on Monday and recieved them on Friday. UPS called me Thursday nite and said they needed a signature, they deliver to my house at 2:30 so I made sure I was there to sign. From now on I will have them send my orders to my work. I installed the pins yesterday and they sure look kool! a great improvement over the old ones. I also had issue with my stripes and my dealer took care of that, it took some time, but some things do.

Archived