TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Over the top Shelby

dave c

Ahh, you're no fun. You ended it too quickly. I was hoping you and I could have gone at each other for a while and get everyone all fired up thinking we were serious. I of course didn't mean any of what I said, other than having seen the car. As Amy said, it is a nice car. If I recall, the hood looks deeper/higher than the standard CS hood. I thought this was the one that Bud was making a prototype 1/18th scale model for months ago. What you don't see in the pics are under the armrest. That's where all the HVAC controls are. It's a pretty cool car.

See you next weekend, and I will buy lunch (at McDonalds LOL). We'll likely be there Sat or Sun.

i reponded before i read your PM. we could have went on all day. I LOVE BIG MACs. see ya next weekend and dont forget rifle season start next weekend so come on SAT or 12-4 on SUN. i got me some deer to kill

:lol:

michael morris

Amy, make a mental note that you should be charging Michael Morris $400,000 for his SS package. if he is foolish enough to buy this thing for 175,000 then it makes the SS package look way under priced. He has the $$ anyway, he is a car salesman after all!LOL

You guys hunt deer in the wildlife refuge league eh? I cant even picture a deer in Ga! I wanna see some pics!

*plays Monday Night Football theme song in the backgoround*

I just wanted to make note that this is my 500th post. I want to thank everyone who made this possible. Amy/Bud/John, I will send you my home address info so you can UPS me out that polished whipple as a token of your appreciation of me babbling on 500 times about nothing in particular. TY. Ed, I just wanna say HA F'n HA HA I got here before you. And lastly Mark, I tried to change the settings as you mentioned but there was no column above bdate so I dont know what to do. Apparently I have to keep running my yap and get to 1,000 and try again :)

Amy, make a mental note that you should be charging Michael Morris $400,000 for his SS package. if he is foolish enough to buy this thing for 175,000 then it makes the SS package look way under priced. He has the $$ anyway, he is a car salesman after all!LOL

You guys hunt deer in the wildlife refuge league eh? I cant even picture a deer in Ga! I wanna see some pics!

this aint as big as yall grow them up there, but hes dang big for down here. guessing he weights about 250 or so and 8pts, but they are real LONG tines.

michael morris

Holy crap! I didnt realize they were that big down there. You think he wqeighs 250 dressed? If so thats huge even for up here. I used to be a die hard hunter but I havent hunted in like 3 years. No time now. My sons are both in football and between that and work I dont go. I miss just being out in the woods. No phones, no clock, no customer p"n and moaning....oh and I get to carry a gun!LOL someday when I retire Im buying a place up north and then Ill go again.

Holy crap! I didnt realize they were that big down there. You think he wqeighs 250 dressed? If so thats huge even for up here. I used to be a die hard hunter but I havent hunted in like 3 years. No time now. My sons are both in football and between that and work I dont go. I miss just being out in the woods. No phones, no clock, no customer p"n and moaning....oh and I get to carry a gun!LOL someday when I retire Im buying a place up north and then Ill go again.

no hes 250 on the hoof. i have a bunch of pics of a 9 pt, but didnt have room to put him on here. at my house i feed them year round and have a few pics with 9-10 does at one time eating out of a bucket. alot of deer at my house just NO big bucks, so i hunt a place we have about 20 minutes away. i go hunting for the same reason your talking about. no call no one asking me stuff, just me, a rifle and GOD. love it out there

michael morris

Ugh...what's with all these "Shelby" Mustangs popping up? I think I'll make ONE and sell it...

Shelby Mustang - Chicago Edition

It will come complete with a deep dish pizza oven in the trunk. Imagine never having to stop to eat again and only $250,000.00.

I agree, what is WITH all these so-called limited edition Shelby Mustangs? The ONLY real ones are from Shelby itself, that is SAI. The rest are limted this and limited that they are not real just what someone made up. These guys are just trying to make a buck but @ $175K they are WAY WAY out of there minds.

this aint as big as yall grow them up there, but hes dang big for down here. guessing he weights about 250 or so and 8pts, but they are real LONG tines.

michael morris

Michael - Did you shoot this buck?

I agree, what is WITH all these so-called limited edition Shelby Mustangs? The ONLY real ones are from Shelby itself, that is SAI. The rest are limted this and limited that they are not real just what someone made up. These guys are just trying to make a buck but @ $175K they are WAY WAY out of there minds.

No, rifle season ISNT open yet :P

(you never know when the forest/game ranger will be reading the posts) ;)

NO i have 2 pictures of him, but hes never been back. i shot a 10pt the year before last on the same place that just a tad over 200lbs on the hoof. the same year i got a pic of the deer that i posted i got one of a REAL big body deer with the right side antler was messed up. he came walking by last year and before i could get a shot he ran as fast as i have ever seen a deer untile he got far enought away that i couldnt shoot and then he hid behind a tree and tried to figure out what had spooked him, so im going to try again this year. i have 20 or so pics of a big 9 with a drop tine i hope to get a good look at this year, but if not at least i get to sit in the woods for a few hours a week and not have to answer to anyone

michael morris

i reponded before i read your PM. we could have went on all day. I LOVE BIG MACs. see ya next weekend and dont forget rifle season start next weekend so come on SAT or 12-4 on SUN. i got me some deer to kill

:lol:

michael morris

Now where did I store my bright orange coat, hat, and pants???

Darn Tootin!

i prefer the clean look of the SGT

how man_ lights does that WCC shelb_ have? :huh: reminds me of a scene in Close Encounters of the 3rd kind

at time index 1:15

edit: i can understand wh_ someone would bu_ it for that price at the time...who knew that Carrol Shelb_ was goin on a new mustang Shelb_ GT production spree?

but i like the wheels. and at least there's no scoop issue :P

NO i have 2 pictures of him, but hes never been back. i shot a 10pt the year before last on the same place that just a tad over 200lbs on the hoof. the same year i got a pic of the deer that i posted i got one of a REAL big body deer with the right side antler was messed up. he came walking by last year and before i could get a shot he ran as fast as i have ever seen a deer untile he got far enought away that i couldnt shoot and then he hid behind a tree and tried to figure out what had spooked him, so im going to try again this year. i have 20 or so pics of a big 9 with a drop tine i hope to get a good look at this year, but if not at least i get to sit in the woods for a few hours a week and not have to answer to anyone

michael morris

I must say that is quite a specimen, big Buck.

On the other hand you and Adam really had me going. But I knew something was up because Adam would NOT air dirty laundry like that in the "open forum". He'll get ya behind closed doors or never email you back, thats his way of saying "go to H*ll". So I knew something was up, but excellent scam anyway!

PS: Would you pay $169,995 for that car if I got WC Shelby's to discount it? :D

On the other hand you and Adam really had me going. But I knew something was up because Adam would NOT air dirty laundry like that in the "open forum". He'll get ya behind closed doors or never email you back, thats his way of saying "go to H*ll". So I knew something was up, but excellent scam anyway!

dont think i would buy one at any price. going to spend all of mine on the SS. im sure that if they called me and i thought i was just stealing the car i might buy it but dont think that will happen

michael morris

michael morris

You should have done a better job with the photo shop Michael-we can see the chain and leash! You've been feeding him and keeping him behind the dealership haven't ya!!!

He does have an impressive set of headgear-good luck! :D

dont think i would buy one at any price. going to spend all of mine on the SS. im sure that if they called me and i thought i was just stealing the car i might buy it but dont think that will happen

michael morris

Michael - The SS will be all you need stealing it or not. I must say I am envious that you are getting a SS but at least I know of someone and talked with him (email) who is getting one. One incredible freekin car! B)

michael morris

I'm with you there Michael-if I was spending $175K on Shelbys, I'd rather put it towards a KR and a SS to add to my already massive Shelby collection (which would be the case if I had that kind of cash to throw around-unfortunately I don't) than that WCC Shelby. The only thing I really didn't mind was the color and the ghosted stripes were ok. IMO, It looks like the end result of us sending "Pimp my Ride" to work on your SS...hey wait a minute, that might not be a bad idea anyway!!!

:P

Really? Sorry if I offended you in any way (again) Da*n I have said that twice to you, something must be up here?. :)

EDIT: I see you changed the emcon, good !

:ph34r:

Just having some fun my friend. It was great talking with you again. Seems like it's been a while. Glad to hear all is well.

first off, im one of the 5 that bought a car. at the time i thought it might be the only shelby made for a long time. i thought it was a good investment. i dont know what the car might bring now, but i dont have any plans to sell her. i have number 4 and it only has 14 miles on it. i might have made a mistake buying it, but at the time i really thought i was getting a good deal. yall have offended me by saying some of the things about how i must be on crack for buying the car. i guess we will find out in the next few years when this cars value goes thru the roof, we will then know who made the right choice!

because of the mean and hateful things yall have said im no longer going to post on here, yall will just have to get another horse to kick.

michael morris

B) :o

Yeah I saw the show last night. Frankly, I was really just wanting to see Carroll on the show. It was also cool to see Amy in some of those shots. I wish they would have introduced her though. TLC kinda dropped that ball IMO. The episode was overall entertaining. The car is not my kind of thing but I can see someone else really digging it. I know there are only a few and I can appreciate the effort that goes into it, but- I would do a KR instead with the money. Or a SS as others mentioned. Kudos to Shelby and WCC though.

Archived