TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Over the top Shelby

dave c

Hummm....Do these thugs actually think 20 more people are going to pay $175,000.00 a piece for them??? I know Carroll got one of the first five as a gift. The TLC Channel WCC show with Carroll Shelby at WCC was on tonight.....Car has a nice stance, but personally I prefer the Parnelli Jones Boss Saleen to this. And it's less expensive!

RetroAlex

Pretty cool pics. Hey Matt check out the gas cap LOL. The wing is a bit much.

Enjoy, Dave

West Coast Customs

Ugh...what's with all these "Shelby" Mustangs popping up? I think I'll make ONE and sell it...

Shelby Mustang - Chicago Edition

It will come complete with a deep dish pizza oven in the trunk. Imagine never having to stop to eat again and only $250,000.00.

Over the top???....try over the hill. 175K? :D :D :D This is old, it came out the same time as the CS6. The announcement for this car was in Dec of 2005 with planned deliveries of early 2006. Of course that is all before the GT-H and SGT. If their web is correct, they have only sold 5 in nearly two years. Wonder why? :rolleyes: Even the the press release says that they start with a stock "2006" mustang...yes a 2006 model. For 175K you would think you would get a 2008 model. :D :wacko: I don't even like the looks compare to a SGT. I remember when it came out and it was the cs6 that got me first excited about owning a Shelby...but it was a "do it yourself deal kit" and was slow to ship...then I saw the GT-H...then the SGT. The rest is history..... I wonder what those 5 2006 models are worth?

That's pretty silly looking...in my humble, conservative opinion!! They took a perfectly great looking car and screwed it up...and want more money for it?

Ugh...what's with all these "Shelby" Mustangs popping up? I think I'll make ONE and sell it...

It will come complete with a deep dish pizza oven in the trunk. Imagine never having to stop to eat again and only $250,000.00.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's great!

I'll do the "Long Island Edition": It only goes 55 in the left-hand lane.

Seriously, though... this car probably has $75,000 in 3M double-sided adhesive for all the doodads, so it's priced OK by me. One thing: I couldn't find where Scott Drake signed it. Hmmm...

"Two shows a night, folks, and don't forget to try the veal".

Jer

And when you blow the horn, it screams out " Mommmmaaaa Miaaaaaaa "

:P

A buck 75 for a Paxton slapped in twenty minutes before CS arrives?? GT has new meaning as in previous post (Ghetto Treatment).

first off, im one of the 5 that bought a car. at the time i thought it might be the only shelby made for a long time. i thought it was a good investment. i dont know what the car might bring now, but i dont have any plans to sell her. i have number 4 and it only has 14 miles on it. i might have made a mistake buying it, but at the time i really thought i was getting a good deal. yall have offended me by saying some of the things about how i must be on crack for buying the car. i guess we will find out in the next few years when this cars value goes thru the roof, we will then know who made the right choice!

because of the mean and hateful things yall have said im no longer going to post on here, yall will just have to get another horse to kick.

michael morris

first off, im one of the 5 that bought a car. at the time i thought it might be the only shelby made for a long time. i thought it was a good investment. i dont know what the car might bring now, but i dont have any plans to sell her. i have number 4 and it only has 14 miles on it. i might have made a mistake buying it, but at the time i really thought i was getting a good deal. yall have offended me by saying some of the things about how i must be on crack for buying the car. i guess we will find out in the next few years when this cars value goes thru the roof, we will then know who made the right choice!

because of the mean and hateful things yall have said im no longer going to post on here, yall will just have to get another horse to kick.

michael morris

??

Your joking, right?

Michael, just so you know I never thought any of the above mentioned things, though I do like the idea of the Chicago Version.

It seems you all are Busted!!!

But, then again, why isnt that car listed on you list of vehicles you own?

michael morris

Michael, personally, I was not impressed with that car either. I usually don't give negative posts on this forum but I have to say that there is nothing about that car that is worth a penny over a SGT. I have seen that car at SAI first-hand. It is way too overboard. I think you wasted your money. Since you don't have the b_lls to come back on this forum any more, I will just assume that you are spending the time trying to figure out how to con someone else into buying it off you so you don't throw away that money. We all know it will depreciate, not appreciate.

I'm a bit surprised that you would have purchased such a horrible car. You used to have a lot of respect here and many have referred you to prospective buyers (including me), however I don't see anyone helping you any longer after having purchased that car and since you have cowardly gone away.

Dispite all that, I wish you well, but I WON'T be stopping by next week when I'm in Georgia!

Of course he is. That car isn't listed in his signature :D

Isn't that the same car that came out at the 2005 SEMA show with the CS6? Find the CS6 pix and look just to the right of them http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/shows/sema05/

97.jpg

Yes it is. I posted the following below... you have to remember that this is not a new car announcement. They made them before the GT-H,SGT, KR, SS. At the time this came out you didn't know about any of these Shelby cars for less...just like we don't know about future Shelbys such as the GT-350s, etc. I can't see spending 175K on a WCC Shelby when "Shelby" is building Shelbys for less. But if Shelby was not building Shelbys, and someone wanted a true Shelby endorsed mustang....this was the only option going at the time.

As posted earlier.....

Over the top???....try over the hill. 175K? This is old, it came out the same time as the CS6. The announcement for this car was in Dec of 2005 with planned deliveries of early 2006. Of course that is all before the GT-H and SGT. If their web is correct, they have only sold 5 in nearly two years. Wonder why? Even the the press release says that they start with a stock "2006" mustang...yes a 2006 model. For 175K you would think you would get a 2008 model. I don't even like the looks compare to a SGT. I remember when it came out and it was the cs6 that got me first excited about owning a Shelby...but it was a "do it yourself deal kit" and was slow to ship...then I saw the GT-H...then the SGT. The rest is history..... I wonder what those 5 2006 models are worth?

I saw a show on this car last night by West Coast Customs, the wing doesn't do much for me and it is badged with some kind of cobra/WCC. They had Carroll Shelby driving it. I'm not a big fan of these boy racer type wings, my son put one on his 05, but to each his own.

GG

I saw a show on this car last night by West Coast Customs, the wing doesn't do much for me and it is badged with some kind of cobra/WCC. They had Carroll Shelby driving it. I'm not a big fan of these boy racer type wings, my son put one on his 05, but to each his own.

GG

Damn! I missed the new show! Carroll actually has that car, it's here in Vegas. its a nice car, you have to like that over the top all out style, sound, nav, all of it. It's a beautiful car in person and Ryan and his team did a great job

Amy

well that didnt get anyone fired up, of course i dont have one. i couldnt spend 175k on any car. i really didnt think anyone would bite but i thought it might be fun to see if they did. i thought about the car not being in the signature but was hoping yall didnt catch that.

Adam i will take care of you when you get to Perry for being so mean to me and NOT standing up for my purchase. i thought you would defend my stupideness :lol: just for that YOUR buying mine and Rogers dinner and i can eat like a horse!! :lol:

michael morris

well that didnt get anyone fired up, of course i dont have one. i couldnt spend 175k on any car. i really didnt think anyone would bite but i thought it might be fun to see if they did. i thought about the car not being in the signature but was hoping yall didnt catch that.

Adam i will take care of you when you get to Perry for being so mean to me and NOT standing up for my purchase. i thought you would defend my stupideness :lol: just for that YOUR buying mine and Rogers dinner and i can eat like a horse!! :lol:

michael morris

WHEW! Boy, if you were going for the shock factor, you got it.

That's like Amy, Bud and John getting on here and saying they hate Shelby's and hope we all die!

well, maybe just the "we hate Shelby's part". After some of the posts that have been on here, I'm not so sure the latter would be such a shock..... :D

michael morris

Ahh, you're no fun. You ended it too quickly. I was hoping you and I could have gone at each other for a while and get everyone all fired up thinking we were serious. Roger told me of your post so I emailed you first and then posted.

I, of course, didn't mean any of what I said, other than having seen the car. As Amy said, it is a nice car. If I recall, the hood looks deeper/higher than the standard CS hood. I thought this was the one that Bud was making a prototype 1/18th scale model for months ago. What you don't see in the pics are under the armrest. That's where all the HVAC controls are. It's a pretty cool car.

See you next weekend, and I will buy lunch (at McDonalds LOL). We'll likely be there Sat or Sun.

WHEW! Boy, if you were going for the shock factor, you got it.

That's like Amy, Bud and John getting on here and saying they hate Shelby's and hope we all die!

well, maybe just the "we hate Shelby's part". After some of the posts that have been on here, I'm not so sure about the latter..... :D

Nope, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!! :D

Oh, btw, where did you get John's pic from? hmmmmmmm LMAO!!!!!

pdSZSMP0005.jpg

Archived