TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The New Ford Falcon or

mywickedshelby

Now why cant those be had over here? I bet they could sell alot of them. At that price with the dollar so low right now it would probably run 100K though.

I wonder who the poor b*stard is who has to fecth the cobra off the floor after the shoot.

Cool. At $60K, I'd seriously consider buying one.

The Ford FPV GT Cobra and Ute are powered by the Boss 302 5.4 liter quad-cam 32 valve V8 engine, producing 302 kW (404 hp) of power and 540 Nm of torque.

Wouldn't the 5.4L be a 331, not 302? And if they are referring to the new FRPP "Boss" block, that is a pushrod, not modular, engine, unlike the current 5.4L in the F-150, GT500, GT, etc.

EDIT: I see...it produces 302kW of power, which I'm sure was as much their target as 500hp for the GT500.

More info. and pictures here: http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071008.007/ford-fpv-gt-cobra-au

I wonder who the poor b*stard is who has to fecth the cobra off the floor after the shoot.

Not a real snake; cobras are rear-fanged, and this one has big front fangs hanging down like its a rattlesnake or something. Does make for a more dramatic effect, though.

Ford Australia sells a lot of cool cars no idea why they can't/won't bring them over here! This one is strange in that it looks like what would happen if a 2004 Cobra and a 2007 GT500 had a child. Not too keen on the 4-door thing either...must have been some Crown Vic delivering milk or something in there somewhere. :huh:

Ford Australia sells a lot of cool cars no idea why they can't/won't bring them over here! This one is strange in that it looks like what would happen if a 2004 Cobra and a 2007 GT500 had a child. Not too keen on the 4-door thing either...must have been some Crown Vic delivering milk or something in there somewhere. :huh:

Holden (GM-AUS) isnt bad either,.....that was their car for almost 10 years before it came here as the outdated looking GTO 6.0.

Archived