TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Amy,Bud,or Mr.Shelby

SGT

I heard something somewhere not positive where that your contract with Ford was up in 2008. So that gave me this question to ask you. If you ran from 1966 to 1970 the first thime around why not give 2009 a try in if you like the new design of the 2010 Mustang why not give that a try two. I think my real question is are you going to extend your contract with ford. Since you guys at Shelby are doing such a great job and making people like me happy every day. Thanks :) :D :) :D

I heard something somewhere not positive where that your contract with Ford was up in 2008. So that gave me this question to ask you. If you ran from 1966 to 1970 the first thime around why not give 2009 a try in if you like the new design of the 2010 Mustang why not give that a try two. I think my real question is are you going to extend your contract with ford. Since you guys at Shelby are doing such a great job and making people like me happy every day. Thanks :) :D :) :D

i could be wrong be as i understand the contract is going thru 2009. im pretty sure im right on this, but SAI can anwser better than I

michael morris

2010?

'10MY (summer '09) is what Ive heard too.... just a refresh. Look for a clean-sheet mustang around '12MY.

Hopefull the Hurricane/Boss motor which debuts in the trucks late this year or early next will see its way to a hi-po mustang ...may be by '10MY as a BOSS Mustang -- an ideal platform for a Shelby GT350?? ;-)

Dan

'10MY (summer '09) is what Ive heard too.... just a refresh. Look for a clean-sheet mustang around '12MY.

Hopefull the Hurricane/Boss motor which debuts in the trucks late this year or early next will see its way to a hi-po mustang ...may be by '10MY as a BOSS Mustang -- an ideal platform for a Shelby GT350?? ;-)

Dan

2010 new updated body style

• 2 weeks later...

Archived