TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fed up !!

07Shelby_merged

They really have idiots working there I ordered the Shelby headrest covers on Sept 28th .. nothing came .. sent e-mails !! No replys !!! Then ups shows up out of the blue ,yesterday (holiday) and leaves note , Attempted delivery !) Thats nice ... it would have been a good idea to let me know it was coming .. Not only that I have to sign for it Well I wasnt here, Shelby Parts !!! Ups has been leaving my parcels here for the last 15 years if Im not around But No !! Shelby parts wants a signiture !! Well guess what .. !!!!! Between the parts and the lousy problems with the car .. These cars got to be made in Mexico !!! Jeese I could have gotten a new Vette !!!

They really have idiots working there I ordered the Shelby headrest covers on Sept 28th .. nothing came .. sent e-mails !! No replys !!! Then ups shows up out of the blue ,yesterday (holiday) and leaves note , Attempted delivery !) Thats nice ... it would have been a good idea to let me know it was coming .. Not only that I have to sign for it Well I wasnt here, Shelby Parts !!! Ups has been leaving my parcels here for the last 15 years if Im not around But No !! Shelby parts wants a signiture !! Well guess what .. !!!!! Between the parts and the lousy problems with the car .. These cars got to be made in Mexico !!! Jeese I could have gotten a new Volkswagen !!! P.S. Hows that ?

when I received an order from SPP it also required a signature but UPS left me a note and gave me the ability to sign the note and they would leave the package on the door step the following day.

x2. I have done this at times. You just sign the little slip they leave and then leave it somewhere they can see it.

Or at least they used to. It's been awhile.

They really have idiots working there I ordered the Shelby headrest covers on Sept 28th .. nothing came .. sent e-mails !! No replys !!! Then ups shows up out of the blue ,yesterday (holiday) and leaves note , Attempted delivery !) Thats nice ... it would have been a good idea to let me know it was coming .. Not only that I have to sign for it Well I wasnt here, Shelby Parts !!! Ups has been leaving my parcels here for the last 15 years if Im not around But No !! Shelby parts wants a signiture !! Well guess what .. !!!!! Between the parts and the lousy problems with the car .. These cars got to be made in Mexico !!! Jeese I could have gotten a new Vette !!!

MAYBE SERVICE IS BASED ON ATTITUDE- :lol::lol::lol:

I HAVE HAD GOOD SERVICE WITH SPP

ALMOST ALL PARTS SUPPLY HOUSES REQUIRE SIGNATURE BASED ON THE LARGE AMOUNT OF FRAUD FROM PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE TO PAY FOR THINGS. "I NEVER GOT THAT" AND THEN DISPUTE THE CREDIT CARD CHARGE. HOWEVER CONTACT SPP AND SEE IF YOU CAN PAY FOR ITEMS FIRST BY CASHIER CHECK AND THEN MAYBE THAY WILL SEND YOUR ITEMS AND WAIVE SIGNATURE. ALSO TALK YOUR UPS PERSON AND ASK THEM THE WAY DEAL WITH THIS.

EVERY ORDER AND BACKORDER I HAVE BEEN SENT I RECEIVED A EMAIL CHECK WITH SPP SO THEY HAVE ALL THE CORRECT INFO AND CHECK EMAIL DAILY.

SHELBYGUY

07Shelby:

First of all, what's your address again? I'd like to know because I need some fire safety equipment. Just kidding.

I too have had great results and success with SPP. As had been stated here before by Amy and others, as a new business endeavor, naturally there will be some bumps in the road. Unfortunately you got caught in the mix somehow. Hopefully you can let the anger pass and see that it may not have been completely SPP's fault. It seems that if UPS wasn't able to contact you, they may have caused some of the delay or confusion too.

With that said, I think it would be good if you could use a different choice of words to represent your frustrations. Name calling has gotten people pulled from this forum. I found everyone I have dealt with at SPP to be very professional and proficient. I hope you can gather the strength to make adjustments. Trust me, some things have angered me as well with this experience, however, I never let things get to me to where I publicly showed my frustrations.

What I'm trying to say is please be careful with the name calling so you don't get thrown off this site. Just trying to help. I really wish you well and success with getting the parts and satisfaction you deserve.

07Shelby:

First of all, what's your address again? I'd like to know because I need some fire safety equipment. Just kidding.

I too have had great results and success with SPP. As had been stated here before by Amy and others, as a new business endeavor, naturally there will be some bumps in the road. Unfortunately you got caught in the mix somehow. Hopefully you can let the anger pass and see that it may not have been completely SPP's fault. It seems that if UPS wasn't able to contact you, they may have caused some of the delay or confusion too.

With that said, I think it would be good if you could use a different choice of words to represent your frustrations. Name calling has gotten people pulled from this forum. I found everyone I have dealt with at SPP to be very professional and proficient. I hope you can gather the strength to make adjustments. Trust me, some things have angered me as well with this experience, however, I never let things get to me to where I publicly showed my frustrations.

What I'm trying to say is please be careful with the name calling so you don't get thrown off this site. Just trying to help. I really wish you well and success with getting the parts and satisfaction you deserve.

HEY DR. PHIL, VERY NICELY PUT!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Ordered parts from Shelby parts young lady Roni took care of problems parts arrived when I ship parts from my business over $25.00 I require signature due to Ins liaability, I dont know how much your order but they may have same rules I do not set these up UPS and Fedex do just my 2 cents worth

07 we have talked and talked about this, if you call us names or insult us one more time, I will remove you, no warning, no note on your door, nothing

Amy

Archived