TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vanity Plate Updates

66DNA

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the plate for my enclosed trailer today. Asked if I could get a vanity plate for the trailer but got a big NO!

Wanted to get MFGO13 to match my MFG013. Notice the slight difference. I wanted my trailer with MFG "OH"13, not "ZERO."

Roger gave me the idea inadvertantly. Last I heard, he ordered MFGO13 for his car.

Instead, I got 5932. I asked to get 5322 but they didn't have it. I tried, Roger.

I just got the plate for my enclosed trailer today. Asked if I could get a vanity plate for the trailer but got a big NO!

Wanted to get MFGO13 to match my MFG013. Notice the slight difference. I wanted my trailer with MFG "OH"13, not "ZERO."

Roger gave me the idea inadvertantly. Last I heard, he ordered MFGO13 for his car.

Instead, I got 5932. I asked to get 5322 but they didn't have it. I tried, Roger.

In cali, there is no "O" as in oh. You have to use the number "0" as your O...... :rolleyes:

How Funny! I got the exact same plate in Arizona "66 DNA"

How Funny! I got the exact same plate in Arizona "66 DNA"

Right on!

We tried and tried to think of something creative....

funny the comments I've been receiving;

"Is this really a 1966 mustang?"

"Hmm, 66 - DNA. Does this mean you are the son of the Devil?"

"Does she go faster than 66 mpg? Ha ha"

Whatever? But at least they look!

Funny you came up with the same thing! Cool.

I'm going to try to secure the same plate in British Columbia, as I'll eventually import the car from Oregon up to BC. I've married a Canadian and have applied for residency.

B)

Right on!

I'm going to try to secure the same plate in British Columbia, as I'll eventually import the car from Oregon up to BC. I've married a Canadian and have applied for residency.

B)

Some people get it and some people don't. Once you tell them,then they get the concept. Just the way it is.

But your right, at least they look and try to figure it out. Sometimes they just cant and it gets the best of them and they have to ask which is cool because now is your chance to enlighten...... :)

Right on!

B)

I can't take credit for being original on this idea. I read a thread on this forum months ago and someone suggested "66 DNA." I thought it was cool and wanted that for my car. I had a choice between 07SHLBY or 66DNA...I chose the 66DNA for the history of Shelby and for the conversation. Besides, I didn't think I needed another object on my car that said SHELBY.

Archived