TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kudo's to Shelby, I was contacted regarding my scoop today

greengiant

I like to be upfront and honest about everything so I felt this should be posted.

I've been in contact with John today in regards to finding a solution to my hood scoop issue. Like many of you this was a huge relief in that I was starting to get concerned that this would be an endless loop of mixed communications.

I know I was strong in my comments in regards to the problem, but never made it personal. I also believe in giving credit when it's due and I found it to be outstanding that John reached out to me today on my hood scoop.

My big concern was that there would never be a "certified" fix so to speak on the issue. While I may choose to hold off just a bit more on the fix as I want to make sure it works, I'm really, really glad and relieved to know that there is definitely a fix coming, and one Shelby will stand behind.

Thanks.

For some reason today it the day to resolve "problems". I found out today the reason Im missing stripes and as I posted it was not SAI's fault.

This is great news for those of you with the scoop problems. Luckily, I dont have that issue, yet, and hope I dont.

Kudos to SAI's staff!

I like to be upfront and honest about everything so I felt this should be posted.

Today, John has contacted me in regards to finding a solution to my hood scoop issue. Like many of you this was a huge relief in that I was starting to get concerned that this would be an endless loop of mixed communications.

I know I was strong in my comments in regards to the problem, but never made it personal. I also believe in giving credit when it's due and I found it to be outstanding that John reached out to me today on my hood scoop.

My big concern was that there would never be a "certified" fix so to speak on the issue. While I may choose to hold off just a bit more on the fix as I want to make sure it works, I'm really, really glad and relieved to know that there is definitely a fix coming, and one Shelby will stand behind.

Thanks.

Did you learn from John what the fix is?

Did you learn from John what the fix is?

Bud told me today that rivets was going to be the final fix. I think the problem lies with the turds at the service department at your local ford house that will more than likely make our cars ugly when they screw it up

Archived