TEAM SHELBY FORUM

96season

A dream come true for me. Since the Sep '06 Motor Trend cover i knew one day it would be mine.

But as i said i see myself as only a caretaker for this legendary beast. Build quality and performance have totally exceeded my expectations. #352 is extremely well preserved and still smells new. Looks and feels more like an executive driven and garaged cream puff than an abused rent-a-racer. The mysteries she holds will never be revealed but whatever she's been thru only makes her more attractive to me. My twelve year old son gave her the ultimate compliment when he called her a "sick beast." The standing ovation as we left the dealership brought me to tears.

goodnight

thank you Ford,Hertz,& Shelby

and god bless America

You summed it all up right there. There truly is nothing quite like it.

I've been the "steward" of mine for a week now and spent the entire day detailing her. I often stopped to just gaze at her and wondered what she's been through as well. Took her cruising tonite with the family in tow. My daughter said she'd prefer not going into light speed so often! My son just kept saying "awesome"

Certainly makes you feel different from the rice burners with the coffee can exhausts. They kept taunting for a sprint. I resisted the urge (well, most of the time).

Amen.

I too love my new Shelby GTH, the wife, daugter, and I was small car show in Harford, PA, last Saturday. I took the shelby GTH and the 1970 Boss 302. I never thought I would see two of these car in the same state, no less than the same small town. It was a sight to see two Mustang GTH's at the same show and believe it or my car's number is 346 and his was 343.

:lol: I'm # 3 in the same state. That makes 3 in PA that we know of. Wouldn't you just love to see the registry that we completed in this site. It would be interesting to see the locations.

I know it will eventually be in the registry...

:lol: I'm # 3 in the same state. That makes 3 in PA that we know of. Wouldn't you just love to see the registry that we completed in this site. It would be interesting to see the locations.

I know it will eventually be in the registry...

I started taking my friends out for rides yesterday. They were all very impressed! One was speachless! It is awesome! We are in NJ and so far there are 2 here that I know of, but yes, hopefully the locatins will be on the registry sometime.

• 3 weeks later...

I started taking my friends out for rides yesterday. They were all very impressed! One was speachless! It is awesome! We are in NJ and so far there are 2 here that I know of, but yes, hopefully the locatins will be on the registry sometime.

we can start the location registry rite here and now

with the great state of new jersey

my#352 is in millburn nj 07078

any other jersey plate cars pls submit

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived