TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Clinkster......................You going???

DreamRide

Clinkster...... You going to Barona. The weather was a little screwy in my neck of the woods so i dont know if it was raining your area or what? :)

It may be awhile before you hear from him seeing as how, at 10 am this morning, he picked up his SGT/SC. Not having received my car yet, I do not know how long the SGT "high" lasts when you first get your car. Jim

Clinkster...... You going to Barona. The weather was a little screwy in my neck of the woods so i dont know if it was raining your area or what? :)

It may be awhile before you hear from him seeing as how, at 10 am this morning, he picked up his SGT/SC. Not having received my car yet, I do not know how long the SGT "high" lasts when you first get your car. Jim

LOL :)

I just got off the phone with him. I thought he had picked up yesterday...............He's on his way back, hittin Barstow right now.............

The high last a while, at least im still high.......... :lol:

i've had mine for 3 weeks now and the "high" has not worn out for me, but then again i only get to drive her on the weekends!

Archived