TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt-H hertz documentation

john grapes

o.K. guys and girls, I got some great news for you. I was inquiring about info on my GT-H from hertz for paperwork and found the man in charge of new vehicle aquisitions, Steve Fleske. He has all the paperwork for the hertz cars.First you have to e-mail him only, no phone calls he's very busy,but he will get back to you pretty quick. He's a great guy and wants the cars taken care of, you will have to provide detailed info about your car and he will verify so that the paperwork doesn't fall into the wrong hands. He has the window stickers,etc from the cars I dont know if he has all of them as some people said they got theres from the auction but if you dont have any docs, theres a good chance he does.He is doing this for the 2006-2007 Gt-H cars only. Here is his e-mail address give him you name,csm#,vin#,and start from there. Good luck, John

sfleske@hertz.com

o.K. guys and girls, I got some great news for you. I was inquiring about info on my GT-H from hertz for paperwork and found the man in charge of new vehicle aquisitions, Steve Fleske. He has all the paperwork for the hertz cars.First you have to e-mail him only, no phone calls he's very busy,but he will get back to you pretty quick. He's a great guy and wants the cars taken care of, you will have to provide detailed info about your car and he will verify so that the paperwork doesn't fall into the wrong hands. He has the window stickers,etc from the cars I dont know if he has all of them as some people said they got theres from the auction but if you dont have any docs, theres a good chance he does.He is doing this for the 2006-2007 Gt-H cars only. Here is his e-mail address give him you name,csm#,vin#,and start from there. Good luck, John

sfleske@hertz.com

THANKS FOR THE INFO, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 MONTHS, BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO CONTACT!!!

jOHN

THANKS FOR THE INFO, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 MONTHS, BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO CONTACT!!!

jOHN

NJ people are so smart and resourceful! Leave it to you to find out! I e-mailed them Friday and hopefully will hear back soon!

NJ people are so smart and resourceful! Leave it to you to find out! I e-mailed them Friday and hopefully will hear back soon!

Well thanks for the compliment, I was thinking of you guys when I posted didn't know if you have all your paperwork. Fellow jerseyans and all.

Hello all

I conatced Steve via email on 10/07/2007 as indicated in the thread. I had the key fob from Hertz in the glove box with the vehicle number etc. I provided the vin# etc. and I received today via email that my paper work has been sent. I also received a confirmation from DHL Shipment.

This was a very quick response. I will let all know what I receive..

:D

Hello all

I conatced Steve via email on 10/07/2007 as indicated in the thread. I had the key fob from Hertz in the glove box with the vehicle number etc. I provided the vin# etc. and I received today via email that my paper work has been sent. I also received a confirmation from DHL Shipment.

This was a very quick response. I will let all know what I receive..

:D

Hi everyone, I recieved my docs fron steve today and here is what he sent,

window sticker

shelby invoice with hertz picing

certificate of origin from ford

adjustment invoice ( special pricing for hertz)

hertz vehicle in service check sheet

ford pre delivery checksheet

bar code stickers with vin # for delivery to hertz rac las vegas mccarren airport

emissions info parts content sticker

everything was put in a folder nice, its great to finally have all the original paperwork, its pretty kool owning a hertz shelby, you get a little history to the car before you own it .I also found out my car was rented out of west palm beach florida before going to the auction.

window sticker

bar code stickers with vin # for delivery to hertz rac las vegas mccarren airport

everything was put in a folder nice, its great to finally have all the original paperwork, its pretty kool owning a hertz shelby, you get a little history to the car before you own it .I also found out my car was rented out of west palm beach florida before going to the auction.

Hi all, got my documents today via DHL. E mailed Steve on Monday of this week & documents arrived yesterday.......AND I LIVE IN THE UK!!! Outstanding service. Big thanks for the original contact details.

window sticker

Hi all, got my documents today via DHL. E mailed Steve on Monday of this week & documents arrived yesterday.......AND I LIVE IN THE UK!!! Outstanding service. Big thanks for the original contact details.

I emailed Steve Fleske inquiring about the documentation for my GH-H and here is the reply:

We researched your paper work and the last tracking was Georgia

Dealers Auto Auction. They should have your paper work.

The Phone number is 404-346-4069 Fax # 404-349-9951 The person you would

need to talk to is Audrey Annable her email is audrey.annable@manheim.com

I think this may be a dead end.... but we'll see.

Bryan

I emailed Steve Fleske inquiring about the documentation for my GH-H and here is the reply:

We researched your paper work and the last tracking was Georgia

Dealers Auto Auction. They should have your paper work.

The Phone number is 404-346-4069 Fax # 404-349-9951 The person you would

need to talk to is Audrey Annable her email is audrey.annable@manheim.com

I think this may be a dead end.... but we'll see.

Bryan

bryan GDAA are good folks. we bought most of our cars from them. they should have the paperwork if they havent already sent it to the dealer.

michael morris

My stuff came from Hertz last week by DHL. Nearly cried when I saw it included the original window sticker! Thanks John! If you had not found out, none of us would have it! Hope to see you at the mustang club meetings, and at my clubs show in Butler!

bryan GDAA are good folks. we bought most of our cars from them. they should have the paperwork if they havent already sent it to the dealer.

michael morris

Michael,

How soon after the sale did GDAA send the info to the dealer?

Here is my dilemma.... My GT-H was purchased by Family Ford in Dallas, GA from GDAA on 7/31/07. They didn't have any luck selling the car and in turn sold to Loganville Ford around the 1st of September. I purchased it from Loganville Ford but no Hertz documentation was included. I fear the documentation is lost forever. I will contact Family Ford on Monday and try to locate the documentation.

To add to this dilemma, I can't register my GT-H with the GT-H registry. I keep getting the message that my information is incomplete or inaccurate. I think someone at the first dealer may have registered the CSM #. I don't know who to contact about this problem.

Bryan

Guys make sure you all register on the front page of the site, we will send you stuff as well, including your plaque

Hi Amy! I am not in a rush, I know you guys have a lot to do, and we are all very appreciative of it!!! But someone e-mailed me 2 weeks ago and said my stuff was going out last Friday, and I never received it. are you guys starting to send stuff out, should I be worried it is lost?

GT-H number 372

herpony68@yahoo.com

Guys make sure you all register on the front page of the site, we will send you stuff as well, including your plaque

I REGISTERED 2 MONTHS AGO, CONTACTED JOHN WALKER, HE SAID HE SENT IT OUT ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO, STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING . SENT ANOTHER EMAIL THIS PAST WEEKEND, NO REPLY YET.....

I REGISTERED 2 MONTHS AGO, CONTACTED JOHN WALKER, HE SAID HE SENT IT OUT ALMOST 3 WEEKS AGO, STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING . SENT ANOTHER EMAIL THIS PAST WEEKEND, NO REPLY YET.....

I also got an e-mail from John Walker 2 weeks ago saying the stuff was going out from Shelby and never got it. But Amy now I think is sending everyhting. She called for my mailing address last night.

All, I have sent out the packages to everyone that has their car registered by 10-9. There was a delay due to another peiece that we have been waiting for to add to the packets. The early packages that we sent out do not include this item. I will get those sent out in the next week. You will all be pleased with the addition. Have any of you rec'd it yet? -John ;)

All, I have sent out the packages to everyone that has their car registered by 10-9. There was a delay due to another peiece that we have been waiting for to add to the packets. The early packages that we sent out do not include this item. I will get those sent out in the next week. You will all be pleased with the addition. Have any of you rec'd it yet? -John ;)

I REGISTERED BACK IN SEPTEMBER, STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANYTHING.

Archived