TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Evolution of a Classic

colt

I just got back from my vacation and I got this delivered to my office (see pictures below). I took these pictures with my PDA so it is not the best quality. I decided to get because this is the exact color of the car I'm getting and there will be only 250 of these picture. I hope you could see my number is 006 of 250. I have to wait for 2 months to get this picture because of the ID tag. It came from Ford Motor, Dearborn Michigan.

The second good I got on my email is that I' will get my car next month either 8/3 or 8/10. The only thing left I'm waiting on is my license plate from DMV.

Set146_01.jpg

Set146_02.jpg

Set147_02.jpg

Set146_01.jpg

Set146_02.jpg

Set147_02.jpg

I just got back from my vacation and I got this delivered to my office (see pictures below). I took these pictures with my PDA so it is not the best quality. I decided to get because this is the exact color of the car I'm getting and there will be only 250 of these picture. I hope you could see my number is 006 of 250. I have to wait for 2 months to get this picture because of the ID tag. It came from Ford Motor, Dearborn Michigan.

The second good I got on my email is that I' will get my car next month either 8/3 or 8/10. The only thing left I'm waiting on is my license plate from DMV.

I ordered the same picture for the same reason. Have not received it yet though. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago. Good luck on getting your car. I was told Aug. but the way it looks it will probably be Sept. or Oct. They told me yesterday it is still in the "Material Hold Abyss" :rant:

I ordered the picture back in late May and I just got. The reason for long delay is because of the ID and it from Dearborn. You will like the picture. As for the car, the dealer told me in 8/3 but when I call Ford they said 8/10 to the dealer.

I ordered the picture back in late May and I just got. The reason for long delay is because of the ID and it from Dearborn. You will like the picture. As for the car, the dealer told me in 8/3 but when I call Ford they said 8/10 to the dealer.

ordered picture from who/where??

Archived