TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Baker Ford - SGT $33621.00

SWEDESHELBY1

Ebay and Baker Ford has a 2007 Shelby GT with 2200 miles (used car) for a "Buy it Now" price of $33621.00 Wow no resale yet on these puppies, just like any new car money lost when bought new! I still love my SGT but I wish they would hold their value a little better though. :(:(:(

Ebay and Baker Ford has a 2007 Shelby GT with 2200 miles (used car) for a "Buy it Now" price of $33621.00 Wow no resale yet on these puppies, just like any new car money lost when bought new! I still love my SGT but I wish they would hold their value a little better though. :(:(:(

Ouch <_<

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PROFIT ,YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT 10 YEARS AND WHEN THEY STOP BUILDING THEM ,THE PROFIT WILL COME

I am not looking for a profit as I don't think anyone here is either. However it just goes to show you how every car, no matter if it is a a Shelby GT, GT500, F430 Ferrari, Lambo or anything once you buy it new it will depreciate BIG TIME! I was just in shock at how fast it dropped in price, too fast for my liking. It also puts a damper on what further after market options I will put on this car now. A SC is NOT even in the cards anymore unless they drop those too, I like my savings account better than spending $60K+ on this car as others here have done. Even if we only live once we still have to pay for the life we are living now unless you like losing money, I don't. I also believe that is why they are only making 2200 of these cars this year combined, the sizzle is going going, going.....

EDIT: Me bad. Today when I read the price that F*cking idiot is selling that car at just p*ssed me off to no end- Then I looked at my car in the garage with the 20" chrome Razors and GT500 spoiler and realized my car is one bad pony!

Lesson learned... I wish I would have waited now and bought a used one for thousands less. I thought if i did not get one quick they would all be way out of my range or there would not be any left to get. The sgt seems to be way less valuable than the ford gt 500. I still like the car, but dread it if i ever have to sell.

Lesson learned... I wish I would have waited now and bought a used one for thousands less. I thought if i did not get one quick they would all be way out of my range or there would not be any left to get. The sgt seems to be way less valuable than the ford gt 500. I still like the car, but dread it if i ever have to sell.

I am in agreeance 100%. It just does not matter anymore, buy new and take it in the pocket book no matter the car. I also truly believe that is why they are NOT making as many this year, no body change or any other significant change, just color. And there will be too many 2007's on the used maket to sell 6000 Shelby GT's again. They are smart as they would have lost their *ss on a Shelby GT this year if they would have made 6000 of them. If I was buying a 2008 SGT I would wait until spring and then get it 5-10K less when they sit on the dealers flooring list or a new owner has had his fun and sells it like this Ford dealer is doing for approx. 10K under what they guy purchased it for.

Just p*sses me off to no end, but what can you do? Nothing, just love what you have- B)

If I was buying a 2008 SGT I would wait until spring and then get it 5-10K less when they sit on the dealers flooring list or a new owner has had his fun and sells it like this Ford dealer is doing for approx. 10K under what they guy purchased it for.

Good advice.

Good advice.

I mean, what are you really going to do with it this winter any way? Might as well save $10K, that will pay for your SC asnd other mods when you want them. I wish I would have waited now, the grass really isn't greener especially in the winter time! B)

I had a 1966 Shelby gt 350,, off the showroom floor from Koon's Ford in Va. 1966,.. 4700.00 Do u no what it is selling for today !!! I have one now csm 0958, I have checked with the VA, me and the car in the ground $20.00 extra :)

I had a 1966 Shelby gt 350,, off the showroom floor from Koon's Ford in Va. 1966,.. 4700.00 Do u no what it is selling for today !!! I have one now csm 0958, I have checked with the VA, me and the car in the ground $20.00 extra :)

Those cars were TOTALLY different than todays cars.

1) First of all a stock 1966 Mustang GT back then had 225 HP

2) The 1966 K Model Mustang had 271 HP

3) The Shelby GT350 Had 306 (eighty HP higher than a stock Mustang GT)

4) Full roll cage, racing harness seat belts, etc....

5) Side scoops that were functional not just a design elements

6) Different wheels (nothing you could get on ANY mustang)

7) Choice of rear ends...

8) The list goes on and on... That has been my issue all long. Do I love they way they look, YES. But the performance is just not Shelby, it is a bag of Ford parts bolted on, nothing special here. I love my car, the way it looks, but I am upset about the build. They should have charged more for the car and given you "special" options that only Shelby offered, and with eighty (80) more HP than the Stock Mustang GT.

Hey...pain is all over...

2006 Shelby GTH (only 500 made)

10K Mi

$22,000 Buy It Now price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Ford-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh, and number 486, with 17K for $33K

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-06-MUS...1QQcmdZViewItem

Notice the rusting hood pins on the close up pic. NICE!

A seller with zero feedback selling a GTH for $10k less than everyone else and nobody jumped on it? Either it is a scam or the seller is clueless. Shizz, I could use another one for parts for that price!

A seller with zero feedback selling a GTH for $10k less than everyone else and nobody jumped on it? Either it is a scam or the seller is clueless. Shizz, I could use another one for parts for that price!

Another thing that kind of caught my attention was how his email is full so he redirects you to a yahoo address. A new seller, at a dealership (I assume giving the background of the pics) with a full email box and he never cleans it out? :huh:

Its a scam! The car would wholesale for $32-35K- Don't waste your time with this Ebay seller as he could get your private information just by clicking on his site! BEWARE-

Anyone on ebay knows you NEVER communicate with them outside the ebay system unless you know them. These are all scams, once I saw a Harley Ford F250 for $15,000 and of course it was a scam.

I've seen one with 10k miles go for 32,700 yesterday and I just about cried compared to what i paid for mine with 5k on it. And i haven't even gotten the thing yet to drive it and it's already depreciating!

Anyone on ebay knows you NEVER communicate with them outside the ebay system unless you know them. These are all scams, once I saw a Harley Ford F250 for $15,000 and of course it was a scam.

I've seen one with 10k miles go for 32,700 yesterday and I just about cried compared to what i paid for mine with 5k on it. And i haven't even gotten the thing yet to drive it and it's already depreciating!

How do you scam a car? If I live in that area and want to come down and buy it, then what? No one is stupid enough to buy a car sight unseen are they? Just trying to figure out how he does that unless you guys are talking about the deposit I guess. That I could see!

Archived