TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT in myFORD

MattInDetroit

I came home today to find my EAGERLY awaited fall issue of myFORD magazine that cool, insightful, and thought provoking, periodical from the geniuses at Ford corporate marketing. Well, imagine my surprise, to find on page 18, a nice picture of the 2008 SGT! Unfortunately the hood scoop is lifting on the side but I've grown used to it and rather fond of my gap...but I digress...

Good to see some press on the car from Ford and so prominently displayed at that!

:D

Here's one, I hope.

And a link to more pics. http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2008-ford-m...ck/293572/full/

Thanks Strawman. Man, what a gorgeous car! I can't wait to get mine!

It would be even better if there was a goof and my car was already built, SAI installed a supercharger for free, and the car was sitting in m garage waiting for me - right now!

- Never hurts to dream, right?

Are the pics in the myFord magazine the same as these?

It would be even better if there was a goof and my car was already built, SAI installed a supercharger for free, and the car was sitting in m garage waiting for me - right now!

Yeah, they've superimposed the car onto a beach scene, but it's the same as I posted.

your car should be at SAI around the 2nd week of november. you will have to talk to SAI about the free S/C.

michael morris

your car should be at SAI around the 2nd week of november. you will have to talk to SAI about the free S/C.

michael morris

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! (Performs happy dance while receiving strange looks from co-workers)

That's awesome news!

Michael, I know 'free' is out of the question, but I would seriously like to have the satin Paxton installed while the car is at SAI. Do I work that out with you or someone at SAI? And PLEASE don't tell the Mrs about the blower in case she calls again - I haven't told her about that part yet!

My apologies to everyone for posting off topic. I just got a little over-excited there!

Just got my copy today and noticed something in it that I never have before. Most on here probably gets the magazine, but if your car is on order and you don't yet, you can look at the magazine online at myfordmag.com

Archived