TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Won't be long now!

RogerS

AWESOME NEWS!!!! So I would think you shold see her within 2 weeks? Dont lose hope my freind. There is still some indian summer left before snow flies. :)

Maybe by mid week next week. That would be very B) Crappy week weather wise this week and clearing on Sunday for a nice week ahead. Never lost hope or my resolve to see this to the end. Just my patience sometimes. :lol::lol:

LOL I hear ya. It seems like years ago when I was waiting to get mine through my original dealer. The bad memories are gone as soon as you drive her :) I dont think I put my 06 up until November last year so I have a feeling you will have plenty of time left. You almost need winter to hit so you can let the credit card cool off anyway ;)

Reveived word today the car is done. Hood is on and just came back from the stripe shop. Just waiting for the Truck! 36_1_55.gif

Roger-I just heard your truck is in line for the mod shop-it won't be ready to bring you your car for about 3 or 4 more months!! :P

Roger-I just heard your truck is in line for the mod shop-it won't be ready to bring you your car for about 3 or 4 more months!! :P

Ooooohhhhhh................that's just not right!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's great news Roger,

Sent you an e-mail earlier

Clink

Got it Dave, and oh...........Bud mentioned something about a "crack" in my windshield! :P

Maybe by mid week next week. That would be very B) Crappy week weather wise this week and clearing on Sunday for a nice week ahead. Never lost hope or my resolve to see this to the end. Just my patience sometimes. :lol::lol:

Roger,

Remember if you turn off the traction control that Whipple will blow the rubber right off those tires ! Congratulations! Rick

When I was there, there was some mention about a crack in your windshield, Right Bud? :unsure: or was it 3 cracks in the windshield? :lol:

Clink

Metaphorically speaking, I think that was really 3 cracks on the hood from you, Bud and John sitting on it. :P

Great news Roger, I'll be counting the minutes with you.

Maybe I should take a ride up to RI, just got my 10% off all mods card in the mail from Tasca!

Your welcome anytime but only if you bring the new bride! :D

Alright Man!

Your in the home stretch...................... :)

Ed, I don't know what is worse. Waiting for the phone to ring or checking the VIN tracker! :lol::lol: In all my years I never thought that out of my SSN, drivers license and other numbers that I would ever memorize my VIN #. :lol::lol:

Ed, I don't know what is worse. Waiting for the phone to ring or checking the VIN tracker! :lol::lol: In all my years I never thought that out of my SSN, drivers license and other numbers that I would ever memorize my VIN #. :lol::lol:

Mine still says the same "Arrived at Shelby" :P

That's Funny We have been driving it since last Friday......... :lol:

Got the word that the car will be shipping on Monday. Going to be a long week.

Roger, It's about da** time!!!!!!!! You have a long week ahead of you. At least now there's light at the end of the tunnel. So what do you figure Thursday or Friday? Roger you should treat yourself to a couple of days off after delivery so can just go drive that car before bad weather arrives. Get the name of the truck driver so you can be in contact as to where he is. We where able to be in contact with our driver the whole way. It was nice to know how close he was getting. The best part was hearing and seeing that truck come up our street.

Breath deeply and keep us posted, Dave

PS You are having it home delivered aren't you?

Roger, It's about da** time!!!!!!!! You have a long week ahead of you. At least now there's light at the end of the tunnel. So what do you figure Thursday or Friday? Roger you should treat yourself to a couple of days off after delivery so can just go drive that car before bad weather arrives. Get the name of the truck driver so you can be in contact as to where he is. We where able to be in contact with our driver the whole way. It was nice to know how close he was getting. The best part was hearing and seeing that truck come up our street.

Breath deeply and keep us posted, Dave

PS You are having it home delivered aren't you?

No kidding Dave! It has been finished since 9/24 then we ran into an issue with one of the mods being done due to a supplier quality issue. It's taken a little time to sort through it and the car was finally released this past Tuesday. But there were no other deliveries scheduled for the Northeast. I'm a little nervous due to the sudden weather change from 85 and Sunny last week to 38 last evening and about 500 lbs of acorns that have been dropping on my driveway from the oak trees :blink: This Monday there is an 08 Shelby GT that is ready for shipment to Tasca Ford and my car will be on the same truck. Thank you Tasca! I have the home delivery but decided to have it drop shipped to Tasca because they would need to close my street down to unload..............went though that when my 95 "R" was delivered and the neighbors were not too happy. Here is a pic of that delivery.......you can see not much room for cars to get by and quite a busy street for a suburb community.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

I do plan on getting the # for the driver because it took 4 days for Adam's car to arrive which would make it Friday. Problem is that Adam and I have planned a little road trip to GA. He needs to do some business there and I am tagging along so we can detour to see Michael Morris at his dealership. We are planning on leaveing Friday morning. Looks like it may be delayed for a few hours until I pick up the car and drive it home and put it into the garage. :(

Funny thing is that Michael is going to be at SAI on Monday morning. Seems like everyone is getting to see my car before me. :lol::lol::lol: And yes Dave I am planning on taking the following week off. Need to detail "Black Beauty" and put a few miles on her prior to laying it up for the "Winter Mod Schedule". Going to be a very long week indeed.

Roger, sorry you missed it but your car already arrived at Tasca today. Here's a pic:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT...067041039651746

:lol::lol::lol: Looks too familiar! :P

Roger it is supposed to be warmer this week and no rain. It could be worse. it could have arrived and then you found out the hood had issues. At least it was caught and fixed before you got it. Kudos to the QC guy for seeing it. See we dont always just whine ;) I look forward to seeing some pics this week!

I do plan on getting the # for the driver because it took 4 days for Adam's car to arrive which would make it Friday. Problem is that Adam and I have planned a little road trip to GA. He needs to do some business there and I am tagging along so we can detour to see Michael Morris at his dealership. We are planning on leaveing Friday morning. Looks like it may be delayed for a few hours until I pick up the car and drive it home and put it into the garage. :(

Funny thing is that Michael is going to be at SAI on Monday morning. Seems like everyone is getting to see my car before me. :lol::lol::lol: And yes Dave I am planning on taking the following week off. Need to detail "Black Beauty" and put a few miles on her prior to laying it up for the "Winter Mod Schedule". Going to be a very long week indeed.

:lol::lol::lol: Looks too familiar! :P

I think he planned that...

:lol:

Hey Roger, saw your car on Friday! It looks awesome! You are going to be thrilled! I took some pics of it, but I haven't downloaded anything from my camera since I got home last night plus I don't want to ruin your fun by posting them! My trip to SAI to pick up SGT3457 was great as was the 930 mile drive home through the mountains. I'll post about the trip soon.

Archived