TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Won't be long now!

RogerS

Looks like we will have shipping this week........latest next week. Won't be long now........just around the corner. Now I go back to the VIN tracker B)

You are definately in the Tick Tock mode as well.

We are bringing ours home Fri.

Drag races at Barona Fri night(Spectator only).

Cleaning and waxing Sat.

Vintage Racing Car Coral Sun. These are car club public viewing corals for each club in town.

Next Sun Mustangs on the Bay Car show.

Hang in there,

Clink

Looks like we will have shipping this week........latest next week. Won't be long now........just around the corner. Now I go back to the VIN tracker B)

Roger, you and Laurie should come up this weekend. You can drive my car (and me) around to help with the PSDS and Laurie can hang with AJ and the others. LOL

You are definately in the Tick Tock mode as well.

We are bringing ours home Fri.

Drag races at Barona Fri night(Spectator only).

Cleaning and waxing Sat.

Vintage Racing Car Coral Sun. These are car club public viewing corals for each club in town.

Next Sun Mustangs on the Bay Car show.

Hang in there,

Clink

Clink?

Dave? Is that you?

Ouch! :(

Hey, Theres always next year....................... :)

Finally getting that hot rod eh? She going to let you drive it? :)

Just kiddin.......

Maybe see ya at Barona Friday night. :)

Ed

<_< Sorry for thread stealing, but have to do something while we wait for our rides

If we get back from Vegas in time to go up, I will be there. But later. They just added this test and tune for Friday. MAybe see you up there. should be fun.

David (Clink)

<_< Sorry for thread stealing, but have to do something while we wait for our rides

If we get back from Vegas in time to go up, I will be there. But later. They just added this test and tune for Friday. MAybe see you up there. should be fun.

David (Clink)

LOL :)

Big cruise on the 13th if you or others are interested. Starts at Mac Performance in Temecula and ends up in your neck of the woods...............

I posted a map in the events section, only stole this thread a little.

We have more than 3. I would say 10 just on here.

Clink, dont feel bad. At least you arent a Mets fan. And on the bright side, at least the Padres were competive this year...unlike the Chargers!! GO PATS ;)

The sound from every garbage truck and school bus will have you running to the front window. Mine came via Fed Ex Custom Critical Transport. Every car transport had me doing triple takes. Good luck ! Rick

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/C...rtz/SCGT006.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/C...rtz/SCGT001.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/C...tz/DSC00503.jpg

The sound from every garbage truck and school bus will have you running to the front window. Mine came via Fed Ex Custom Critical Transport. Every car transport had me doing triple takes. Good luck ! Rick

Thanks Rick. After I have the date I will begin to get a little edgy. :D

First I have seen of the pics. Very nice. I will contact you when I get a specific ship date.

Roger

Wow, you mean we'll have another SGT in New England? I think that will make for a total of three.....

It's funny to think that with 5500+ of these cars that would mean, numbers wise, 110 SGTs per state, or a total of somewhere around 660 in New England! ;) B)

Of course where the heck all these cars are hiding I have no idea.

It's funny to think that with 5500+ of these cars that would mean, numbers wise, 110 SGTs per state, or a total of somewhere around 660 in New England! ;) B)

Of course where the heck all these cars are hiding I have no idea.

Matt I agree where are all these cars hiding, I have only seen 1 SGT on the road. Also what was the total for the 2007 SGT?? Does Shelby want to hide the real number why don't they release it???

Rick,

See you have the quarter panel trim and shelby gt wheel caps. Did you have that done via the mod shop?

Roger,

Congrats. The new race is whether my car can get to SAI before you get your car ;)

Quarter panel trim was installed by SAI but the Shelby GT wheel caps were installed by my mechanic and myself. We pulled the wheels so the stock GT caps could be pushed out from the backside to prevent scratching the wheels; then we installed the Shelby GT wheel caps. Rick

Just received an update. Seems like the issue is the CS hood. SAI has been doing everything possible to insure the car is perfect before it leaves and there have been a couple of issues with the quality of the final product. I applaud them for making sure everything is right before it leaves.

Just received an update. Seems like the issue is the CS hood. SAI has been doing everything possible to insure the car is perfect before it leaves and there have been a couple of issues with the quality of the final product. I applaud them for making sure everything is right before it leaves.

Boy Roger,

Hope you don't have to wait tooooo long. I could throw my torch set up in my truck in the morning and take it with me to LV. Probably fix that hood right up for you. .........No charge.

CLink

Boy Roger,

Hope you don't have to wait tooooo long. I could throw my torch set up in my truck in the morning and take it with me to LV. Probably fix that hood right up for you. .........No charge.

CLink

Thanks for the offer Clink but I don't think it will work too well on fiberglass! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad they are taking the extra time to make it right. :) Give her a little pat on the fender for me will ya! ;)

Your not going to sleep too much tonight. Have fun tomorrow. It's a great experience.

Thanks for the offer Clink but I don't think it will work too well on fiberglass! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad they are taking the extra time to make it right. :) Give her a little pat on the fender for me will ya! ;)

Your not going to sleep too much tonight. Have fun tomorrow. It's a great experience.

No Problem, I will use my fiberglass tip. :)

I will drop by and say Hi and tell her it won't be long.

I have everything ready to go, Trailer's all hooked up, full tank of gas in the truck. Truck is pointed straight towards the street. Your right, I'm excited and hope it does'nt affect my sleep. :blink:

Thanks,

David (clink)

No Problem, I will use my fiberglass tip. :)

I will drop by and say Hi and tell her it won't be long.

I have everything ready to go, Trailer's all hooked up, full tank of gas in the truck. Truck is pointed straight towards the street. Your right, I'm excited and hope it does'nt affect my sleep. :blink:

Thanks,

David (clink)

LMAO....Sleep? It won't affect your sleep because you won't be getting any. You might as well get in that truck now and start driving. LOL Make sure you strap your baby down real good. You might want to get your camera ready for that Shelby moment, when the clinkster has to say good-bye to the Ross-ter. :wub: Could be a sad moment to see the brothers separating as the clinkster leaves the mad shop and heads to the left coast, leaving his brother waiting for his ride to the right coast. Truly a Shelby moment.......priceless.

Good luck, drive safely,

Dave

You might want to get your camera ready for that Shelby moment, when the clinkster has to say good-bye to the Ross-ter. :wub: Could be a sad moment to see the brothers separating as the clinkster leaves the mad shop and heads to the left coast, leaving his brother waiting for his ride to the right coast. Truly a Shelby moment.......priceless.

Good luck, drive safely,

Dave

Now that WAS too FUNNY!!!! Thanks I needed that Dave. fwp-smiley-02.gif

Archived