TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What rail company goes to Louisiana (UP or BNSF)?

Exactly as the title states. Anyone know? I'm about to lose my mind at the lack of info from Ford and the lack of interest from my dealer.

Sorry, can't help you...but whatever you do, don't lose your mind. Stay calm, take a deep breath...and say "480 lb*ft"....use it as a mantra...say it slowly as you go to sleep at night....it will calm you.

Dave

Thanks for the encouragement. My car has been built since June 17 and I can't find it. Dealer said I would have it July 6 and Ford told me July 13. Both are still showing the same thing. Car only shows "produced". Does not show "released" and I'm afraid it hasn't even left Flat Rock. My dealer won't do any digging and all ford tells me is last maintenance was June 17. I was hoping I could at least get somewhere with the railroad. I had someone check for me and BNSF doesn't show it in there system, but I'm not sure that's even the right railroad. I've been pretty patient for a long time but this is really wearing on me lately! If anyone can verify which railroad this should be on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for the encouragement. My car has been built since June 17 and I can't find it. Dealer said I would have it July 6 and Ford told me July 13. Both are still showing the same thing. Car only shows "produced". Does not show "released" and I'm afraid it hasn't even left Flat Rock. My dealer won't do any digging and all ford tells me is last maintenance was June 17. I was hoping I could at least get somewhere with the railroad. I had someone check for me and BNSF doesn't show it in there system, but I'm not sure that's even the right railroad. I've been pretty patient for a long time but this is really wearing on me lately! If anyone can verify which railroad this should be on, I would greatly appreciate it.

where in louisiana are you located i am in lafayette?

Exactly as the title states. Anyone know? I'm about to lose my mind at the lack of info from Ford and the lack of interest from my dealer.

I am not sure but try BNSF 1 800 795-2673 and talk to a live person!If they tell you you neen a pin # to get info send me a pm and I will give you mine if it helps. Thay can tell you what line goes where. They did me anyway! The one that comes out west where I am is Union Pacific 1 800 255-4915 hope this helps with the PSDS

Archived