TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any decent GT-H's still for sale?

A couple weeks ago on Ebay it seemed like there were some decent GT-H's to be had for a fairly reasonable price. Now it seems like they're all gone. I'm still looking for a decent (miles and shape-wise) GT-H at a fair price. Anyone have any leads or know of one for sale? Thanks!

A couple weeks ago on Ebay it seemed like there were some decent GT-H's to be had for a fairly reasonable price. Now it seems like they're all gone. I'm still looking for a decent (miles and shape-wise) GT-H at a fair price. Anyone have any leads or know of one for sale? Thanks!

i still have 3 in stock. 2 of them are real nice cars and 1 is just kinda nice.

please call Chris Stone. he know more about them than anyone up here

michael morris

478-987-2411

Wayne Morris Ford

Hi

I might have something of interest to you. In Mar of this year I acquired 2 GTH's from a Ford Dealer in Texas. Both were extremely clean and fully documented low mileage cars.(including the Shelbymaterials)

I am looking to acquire a68 GTKR and my boss says I need to sell one of these before I do it.

If you would like to pursue this, pls call me at 562-697-3356.

Thanks

Dave

i still have 3 in stock. 2 of them are real nice cars and 1 is just kinda nice.

please call Chris Stone. he know more about them than anyone up here

michael morris

478-987-2411

Wayne Morris Ford

Michael,

You are the king of the GT-H's... How many have you gotten since they started auction them... If I am ever in the market for a Shelby I will have to stop by. I pass through Perry all the time when I drive down to Orlando, FL.. You must have an impressive showroom!! Take Care!

Jay

Archived