TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mr and Mrs Clink's Shelby GT/SC

clink_merged

Well here we go, :)

Well, the car is done and has been moved to the detail shop (Tuesday).

Bud

I'm getting that feeling you get standing at the front of the line for the newest greatest roller coaster ride, You know that feeling?

Hopefully we will be picking her up on OCT 5, 2007

I want to say thanks to both John and MAD :angry: Shop Bud for making this a very smooth and fun ride. :)

And a special thanks to Carroll for keeping the Shelby family together.

Thanks Again, :)

Clink

Bud

I'm getting that feeling you get standing at the front of the line for the newest greatest roller coaster ride, You know that feeling?

I want to say thanks to both John and MAD :angry: Shop Bud for making this a very smooth and fun ride. :)

Clink

Congrats Clink....did you get a gauge cluster ?

Bud...How can I get one for my Shelby SC Kit ??

Great news Clink-how's the Nova comin?

Detail shop? They have one of those??? You wouldn't have been able to tell that they did when mine came off the truck!

I'm picking my Shelby up so that old trucker can't get mine dirty.

The guy in charge of my Nova at the paint shop had a heart attack last week and it slowed things down a bit, Watch out Bud!!!! :lol: Car got primered today, Motor is still in limbo, Rick Reynolds blew a hole in the side of his Pinto Motor and I'm on hold while he assembles his $10,000.00 motor.

Great news Clink-how's the Nova comin?

Detail shop? They have one of those??? You wouldn't have been able to tell that they did when mine came off the truck!

Congratulations Clink to you and your wife. You're both gonna love the car. Driving your Shelby you'll soon forget about your little Nova project :D . The Shelby will keep you preoccupied for a while. Then you get to worry about leaving your car in a parking lot or unattended. We have a built in babysitter, our 18 year old son. He doesn't mind, because that's as close to driving it as he gets. :P . Then there's the finger prints that will drive you nuts. Did I mention brake dust LOL. Unfortunately the brake ducts push all the brake dust out. So this will be an on going problem. But in the end it will be one bad a$$ Shelby. The thing that I find most fun about the car is watching the expression on peoples faces when they check it out. Soon enough you'll find out about that.

Good luck and have a safe trip home.

Dave

PS. It will be a close race for you and Roger, as to see who gets it in there driveway first. :D Either way you'll both be winners.

Bud

Clink

Have you considered showing it at "Mustangs by the Bay" on October 14th?

Congratulations Clink to you and your wife. You're both gonna love the car. Driving your Shelby you'll soon forget about your little Nova project :D . The Shelby will keep you preoccupied for a while. Then you get to worry about leaving your car in a parking lot or unattended. We have a built in babysitter, our 18 year old son. He doesn't mind, because that's as close to driving it as he gets. :P . Then there's the finger prints that will drive you nuts. Did I mention brake dust LOL. Unfortunately the brake ducts push all the brake dust out. So this will be an on going problem. But in the end it will be one bad a$$ Shelby. The thing that I find most fun about the car is watching the expression on peoples faces when they check it out. Soon enough you'll find out about that.

Good luck and have a safe trip home.

Dave

PS. It will be a close race for you and Roger, as to see who gets it in there driveway first. :D Either way you'll both be winners.

Hi Dave C,

This is the other Dave C. I have a 17 yr old son and he thinks he is going to drive it to school.....NOT.

If he keeps pitching like he has in the past, he will be able to buy his own some day. Parking lot worries.....no doubt. I wondred about the brake dust kinda why I went with black razors. I think I just might beat Roger home with the car.

Later

Clink

Have you considered showing it at "Mustangs by the Bay" on October 14th?

I would love to,

Is it to late to get it entered?

CLINK

Hi Dave C,

This is the other Dave C. I have a 17 yr old son and he thinks he is going to drive it to school.....NOT.

If he keeps pitching like he has in the past, he will be able to buy his own some day. Parking lot worries.....no doubt. I wondred about the brake dust kinda why I went with black razors. I think I just might beat Roger home with the car.

Later

Clink

I would love to,

Is it to late to get it entered?

CLINK

I found Mustangs by the Bay on the internet, I am sending the paperwork in the morning.

O.K. Bud, Don't let me down, We want to bring home our first trophy. There is a 2007 2008 Shelby Div.

Free Advertisment for Shelby Bud.

Thanks for the heads up,

CLINK

Archived