TEAM SHELBY FORUM

oil technology, for the SGT

69dejavue

I raised the issue of the proper weight oil for the SGT with Ms. Boylan. Ford recommends 5w-20 but SAI is recommending 5w-30. I have received exceptional technological information from Mr. Dave Mann of performance oil technologies. Dave is a Ford engineer and gave me information about the oil used in the 800 HP Roush NASCAR engines. That was good enough for me. I have used Mobil One for about 15 years but will be switching. If you want fascinating technical information I recommend you contact Mr. Mann by email dave@performanceoiltechnology.com I have studied oil performance for many years and I have never seen an oil this good before. This should make any SGT last forever! JS 07SGT

I raised the issue of the proper weight oil for the SGT with Ms. Boylan. Ford recommends 5w-20 but SAI is recommending 5w-30. I have received exceptional technological information from Mr. Dave Mann of performance oil technologies. Dave is a Ford engineer and gave me information about the oil used in the 800 HP Roush NASCAR engines. That was good enough for me. I have used Mobil One for about 15 years but will be switching. If you want fascinating technical information I recommend you contact Mr. Mann by email dave@performanceoiltechnology.com I have studied oil performance for many years and I have never seen an oil this good before. This should make any SGT last forever! JS 07SGT

Here is the home page for the company of which Mr. Mann is a part. As you will see, they make many products. You will probably need Mr. Mann to guide you to what will work best in your car if you choose this direction. I agree with 07SGT - these are serious products.

Now, let's try it with the link: http://www.amsoil.com/

ho-hum....the oil debates will never end....the only way to really know this answer is for us all to meet up in 30 years and see who's engine is in the best shape and what oil they used...

Archived