TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AUTOMOBILE MAG.

EUSMCBOB

"dont think you can buy a SS that cheap?"

Why not? It's just an upgrade to an already existing car. IMO the upgrade is overpriced as it is already. $28k for new wheels and more HP. You can buy a completely new car for that upgrade price.

Guranteed you can do the upgrade yourself and slap the wheels on for less than half that price.

I am only interested in the 20" wheels which I'll be putting on a Saleen. Other than that I would NEVER pay over 70 grand for a Mustang no matter how much HP it has.

"dont think you can buy a SS that cheap?"

Why not? It's just an upgrade to an already existing car. IMO the upgrade is overpriced as it is already. $28k for new wheels and more HP. You can buy a completely new car for that upgrade price.

Guranteed you can do the upgrade yourself and slap the wheels on for less than half that price.

I am only interested in the 20" wheels which I'll be putting on a Saleen. Other than that I would NEVER pay over 70 grand for a Mustang no matter how much HP it has.

i think your buying more than just the wheels and HP. you are also buying the shebly name. yes you can do some of the upgrades, but it wont be a shelby

michael morris

The Shelby name isn't going to put any $ into your pocket after you drive the car off the lot and it automatically depreciates :P

you are way off.....the shelby name definitely will put money in your pocket....it always had and always will...

if you need i can give some examples.....are you aware how much 2006 shelby hertz cars are goig for?????

Michael,

By WE you must mean you and the rest of your cars. Correct? :lol::lol:

nope me and my Boss (wife). shes letting me get the car.

michael morris

The Shelby name isn't going to put any $ into your pocket after you drive the car off the lot and it automatically depreciates :P

OK, name a new car that goes up when you BUY it. cars are NOT investments when they are new. i never said i was buying the car to make $$$. do i think the car will hold it value over the next few years. YES. it might drop to start, but when SAI stops making them the value WILL go back up. but if i want to invest my money in something to make alot of money i would buy land. theres alot of money in that, but i cant drive it, cant wash it, and cant take it to car shows.

michael morris

Archived